The SnuzCurve Pregnancy Pillow encourages you to sleep in the optimal sleeping position with its advanced KneeBlade™ technology, supporting the upper body, removing pressure from your hips, legs and ankles and forming a neutral spine position to lower back pain and pressure on your baby bump.
This pregnancy pillow has been created in collaboration with a team of health professionals, experts and even mums to be, taking all elements of pregnancy sleep into consideration for the ultimate peace of mind. The distinct shape and curved design provides complete support and comfort during sleep whilst pregnant.
The SnuzCurve is compact in size and offers breathable materials to keep you cool and comfortable all through the night. It works in conjunction with your existing preferred head pillow and has a liner that can be popped in the machine to ensure it is clean and fresh.
- Advanced KneeBlade™ technology
- Encourages body into the ideal sleeping position
- Special shape and curved design provides complete body comfort and support
- Collaborated with health professionals and experts throughout the development process
- Removes pressure from major stress points
- Forms neutral spine position to lower back pain
- Compact design
- Breathable materials to keep you cool and comfortable during the night
- Works in conjunction with your existing preferred head pillow
- Machine washable liner
- Dimensions: 135cm x 30cm x 25cm
- Weight: 2kg
- Outer cover: 92% Cotton 8% Elastane
- Outer cover: 90% Polyester 10% Elastane
- Filling (Upper): Polystyrene Beads
- Filling (Lower): 100% Polyurethane Foam
- The outer cover is removable and machine washable at 40°
- Inner cover: Sponge clean only. If the fillings become soiled, gently sponge clean with warm water and a mild detergent, allowing to air dry away from sunlight ensuring the item is completely dry before use.
- Fillings: Do not wash or dry clean the micro-bead filling bag or the foam filling. If the fillings become soiled, gently sponge clean with warm water and a mild detergent, allowing to air dry away from sunlight ensuring the item is completely dry before use.
- Allow to dry completely and naturally away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place with a consistent temperature (avoid lofts, cellars, and sheds).
- If the fillings become soiled, gently sponge clean with warm water and a mild detergent, allowing to air dry away from sunlight ensuring the item is completely dry before use.
- Wash dark colours separately. Iron on low heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £30
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.