Stores Open by Appointment Only
Book your 1hr Appointment at our Wigan or Stoke Store!
From the 3rd of June, Our Wigan and Stoke Stores will be Open by Appointment only.
We're so excited to announce that from June 3rd we will be offering appointments for our customers to visit us in our beautiful Wigan and Stoke on Trent show rooms . We will be offering 1 hour appointments where you can view all of your baby essentials. Please rest assured that we will be taking all of the necessary safety precautions and we will be going above and beyond to ensure our team and customers are as safe as possible during this time.
Following recent Government Regulations, From the 24th July 2020, Customers will be required to wear Masks/Face Coverings whilst in-store.
To help keep our customers safe, and to reduce the spread of Coronavirus, we will now ask for your details for track and trace when visiting our Stores. We have a NHS track and trace QR code for you to scan when you arrive at the store, or you can leave a name and contact number with our staff during your visit.
In order to safeguard our Staff and our Customers, we will be operating under an appointment only system, with the following procedures and safety precautions in place:
- Appointment Only System
- Masks/Face Coverings must be worn in-store by customers from the 24th July
- We will now ask for your details for track and trace when visiting our Stores. We have a NHS track and trace QR code for you to scan when you arrive at the store
- Up to 3 members from the same family per appointment
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not book an appointment. Protect others and self-isolate
- Strict 2 Metre social distancing measures at all times
- PPE (including face visors) will be worn by our staff for your protection
- Regular and systematic hand washing and application of anti-bacterial gel for our staff
- Hand Sanitiser will be available when entering and leaving the site
- Toilets will be open for Pregnant Women
- No Car Fitting Services Available at this time, however we can still demonstrate how to fit your Car Seat correctly in store
- Public handling of display models will be kept to an absolute minimum and sanitised after each appointment
- Contactless Payments are available
- Contactless Delivery or Collection of Goods available
- We will be limiting internal cross site travel (Warehouse < - > Store) as much as possible, as such, for example - it may not be possible to show you a specific colourway of a current display model
How to book your Appointment
Simply select your showroom of choice and choose the best day and time that you would like to visit us. Once booked our sales advisor will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the appointment and find out a little more information that will help us to personalise your visit.
To book your appointment simply select your preferred store and complete the form.