Obaby Moisture Management Dual Core Cot Bed Mattress - 140 x 70cm
Direct from OBaby 2-3 Days
Not available for international delivery
The Moisture Management Dual Core Mattress from Obaby adapts as your little one grows and provides your child with the finest support.
The Obaby Moisture Management Dual Core Mattress offers a reversible core and cover that provide four sleeping alternatives to ensure your little one has the optimal comfort and support.
Suitable from birth, the firm side of the mattress aids in muscle development, bone growth and features an inner core which is made up of coconut coir, attached with natural latex that feels naturally springy whilst being incredibly sturdy. The luxuriously soft lambswool on top maintains body temperate regulation and moisture for maximum comfort and is naturally hypo-allergenic.
The mattress can be flipped as your child grows to provide additional support for your child’s back, neck and head whilst they’re sleeping. This side features individual pocket springs covered in high-grade, dent resistant nursery foam.
One side of the reversible cover features a breathable Tencel fabric top panel that allows increased air flow and diverts perspiration from the body and through the fabric, to ensure your little one is cool and comfortable. This top panel is easy to remove without the need to remove the mattress from the cot to reveal the second sleeping surface; a polyurethane panel, which is soft, breathable and waterproof to protect the mattress from accidents, and quickly adjusts to body temperature.
The base panel is made of durable and breathable knitted polyester, whilst the whole cover is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-dust mite and also fully removable and machine washable so you can easily keep it clean and fresh. The inner cover is removable and water resistant and can be used as a third sleeping surface whilst the outer cover is in the wash.
- Dual core; 2cm coir layer covered in lambswool - naturally breathable, hypoallergenic, absorbent and supportive for babies. Individual pocket springs covered in Nursery grade dent resistant foam - superb support and comfort for toddlers
- Tencel top panel to increase air flow and moisture management, creating a dry and comfortable sleeping environment
- Zipped top panel can be removed for washing without removing the mattress from the cot
- Waterproof, air permeable PU panel can be used as a sleeping surface whilst top panel is in the wash
- Base panel is made of durable and breathable knitted polyester
- Mattress cover unzips in order to flip core from baby side to toddler side
- Removable outer cover is machine washable at 60 ºC
- Hypo allergenic and water resistant inner cover can be used as a sleeping surface whilst outer cover is in the wash
- Free Obaby 5 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
- Dimensions: 140 x 70 x 10cm
Obaby are so confident that their products are manufactured to the highest standard, that you now receive a free of charge, 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Simply register your product within 28 days of purchase at www.obaby.co.uk.