Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Luxury + Carrycot Plus - Nautical (2020+)
Made with premium, bespoke fabrics with leather detailing, the Urban Jungle Luxury Pushchair from Mountain Buggy combines stylish design with comfort and convenience, offering a wealth of options to make trips out easy and more comfortable both for you and your little one.
The Urban Jungle Pushchair features puncture-proof, aeromaxx tyres, handbrake with clear on/off indicators and improved suspension, as well as simplified front wheel swivel lock for enhanced manoeuvrability. The seat uses a 5-point safety harness to keep your little one secure and also has retractable leg support and a magnetic peek-a-boo flap so you can keep your eye on them whilst out and about. When not in use the Urban Jungle features a one-hand fast fold with hidden automatic frame lock.
The pushchair highlights a large gear tray underneath the seat with 10kg capacity, as well as storage pockets for even more convenience. This luxurious buggy comes with the ultimate ready-to-go luxury bundle of matching bag with changing mat and stroller clips. It also includes a complimentary 3 year warranty (must be registered within 30 days of purchase).
- Suitable from birth to 6 years
- Features luxury fabrics and leather detailing
- Includes coordinating satchel with changing mat and clips
- Improved one hand fold with automatic frame lock to free standing position
- Padded 5-point harness with quick realease clip & safey button
- Retractable leg rest
- Magnetic peek-a-boo window
- Hand-stitched leather handlebar, grab bar and shoulder strap
- Puncture-proof aeromaxx tyres
- Adjustable seat positions, from full recline to upright
- Individual peak-a-boo flaps on the sun canopies
- Up to 10kg gear tray capacity
- Compatible with Carrycot plus, cocoon and Protect infant car seats (sold separately)
- Complimentary 3 year warranty (buggy must be registered within 30 days of purchase)
With 3 different configuration options, the Mountain Buggy Carrycot Plus offers convenience and versatility. The carrycot can be used as a lie-flat option for newborns, incline mode which is perfect for babies suffering reflux, and also converts into a rear-facing seat unit with a simple switch of the fabric set.
When not being used on the Urban Jungle chassis, the Carrycot Plus also has feet, allowing it to be used as a stand-alone unit. The base is ventilated and the exterior fabric is Oeke-tex certified and ultra-ventilated, ensuring your little one is kept cool in warmer weather. The carrycot also includes an additional insert to keep your little one warm during colder winter months.
- Dimensions folded: L90 x W63 x H33cm
- Dimensions open: L102.5 x W63 cm
- Handlebar height: 86 - 117.5 cm
- Seat back length (no liner): 60 cm
- Seat width: 32 cm
- Seat depth: 18 cm
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Maximum Seat Load: 25kg