Clever engineering and perfect weight distribution allows you to easily 'pop' up the front wheels to get the Terrain up higher kerbs around the city, and the extra large follow the sun canopy has a flick out mesh sun visor.
- Comes with 16" and 12" rear wheels sets
- Hand operated active brake
- Shock absorbing suspension
- 3-mode front wheel settings for lock back / forward and full swivel.
- Foot operated parking brake and hand operated active brake
- Terrain carrycot compatible
- Face-to-face and freerider compatible
- A multi height, easy to adjust handle
- Adjustable seat position from full recline fold (newborn) to upright (6 years)
- 10kg gear tray capacity with zip cover
- Compact stand fold with quick release wheels
- Twist and slide harness adjustment
- 6063 T5 lightweight aluminium
- Follow the sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
- Peek-a-boo flap on canopy - keep an eye on your child
- Hard wearing 600D polyester fabric is water repellent and durable
- Bottle holder included
- Mountain Buggy Terrain Specifications:
- Suitable from birth to 5 years approx
- Maximum Seat Load: 25kg
- Weight: 12.9kg (29.5lbs)
- Width: 63cm (25in)
- Standing Fold Dimensions: H93 x W63 x D39cm
- +one Handlebar Height range: 92.5-123.5cm
Mountain Buggy products come with included 1 year of manufacturer warranty. You can extent your warranty for an another year by registering your purchase with Mountain Buggy here.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1- 2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.