The Swift has a smart, lightweight frame that's designed for quick pack-down and storage in small cars or luggage spaces. The swivelling front wheel lets you navigate busy streets, narrow aisles and crowded cafés with ease, and what you save in size, you won't compromise in comfort and versatility.
Designed to be light and built to be compact with all-terrain agility, the Swift's new automatic frame lock clicks instantly into place ensuring that your buggy is safe to store and the new "easy on/easy off" sling makes life much easier. The new style grab bar has a smarter clamp system to allow easier access to the buggy and the tail free harness means that your child won't be hurt by excess tail straps.
Clever engineering and perfect weight distribution allows you to easily 'pop' up the front wheels to get up higher kerbs around the city.
- Tail free harness ensures no harm comes to your child from tail straps
- Automatic Frame Lock clicks into place to ensure that your buggy is secure
- Zip Fabric Sling is easy on/easy off the buggy.
- New style removable Grab-Bar
- Ultra slim frame: 59 cm. (23 inches)
- Multi adjustable handlebar height
- Large fixed canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
- Adjustable seat position from full recline fold (newborn) to upright (6 years)
- Swift carrycot compatible
- Car seat compatible with swift travel system
- Freerider stroller board compatible
- Swivel / lock front wheel
- 10 inch tyres
- 5kg/11lb gear tray capacity
- Peek-a-boo flap
- Compact stand fold with quick release wheels
- Padded harness with quick release harness clip and safety button
- Foot operated brake
- Easy to remove, durable, water-repellent polyester fabric
- Bottle holder.
- Mountain Buggy Swift Specifications:
- Newborn to 5 years approx
- Maximum seat load: 20kg (44lb)
- Gear tray capacity: 5kg (11lbs)
- Weight: 9.1 kgs (20lbs)
- Swift stroller width: 59cm (23in)
- Handlebar height: 78-106 cm (31-42in)
- Standing fold dimensions: H96 x D30cm (H36 x D12in)
Mountain Buggy products come with included 1 year of manufacturer warranty. You can extent your warranty for an another year by registering your purchase with Mountain Buggy here.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.