Mountain Buggy Nano Duo - Cyber
Your children can comfortably travel side by side in the roomy seat units which will hold 15kg each. The improved deep seat recline ensures your toddler can comfortably afternoon nap too! You can rest assured that your little ones are safe and secure with the 5 point harnesses and the adjustable footrests will ensure they are comfortable for younger and older travellers. With a large double basket and front swivel wheels the Nano Duo really is the perfect travel companion and once folded, the carry strap makes for super easy carrying for parents on the go! The Mountain Buggy Nano is also compatible with the Mountain Buggy Cocoon (sold separately) that allows it to be used from birth.
- Suitable for children from 6 months to 3 years old
- Compatible with the Mountain Buggy Cocoons (sold separately), which allows it to be used from birth.
- Adjustable footrests
- Full coverage sun canopies
- Additional carry handle and shoulder strap
- Perfect weight distribution
- Rear wheel suspension providing smooth ride
- Easy push pedal brake
- 5-point safety harness
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Nano duo frame and seat fabrics
- Extra large sun canopies
- Extra large gear tray with 8kg / 17.6lb capacity
- Carry handle and shoulder strap
- 6 x 5" robust EVA wheels
Weight: 9kgs / 20lbs
- Unfolded (H X W X D): 100 x 73 x 84cm / 39.3 x 28.7 x 33"
- Folded (H X W X D): 51.5 x 73 x 28cm / 20 x 28.7 x 11"
Age range(reference as guide only):
- Newborn - 3 years - with cocoon (sold separately)
- 6 months - 3 years (without cocoon)
- Maximum load - 15kgs / 33lbs per seat
- Gear tray load - 8kg / 17.6lbs
- Seat measurements - 66cm / 26"
- Fabric -200D wipe clean polyester
- EN1888:2012 (European Union markets)
- ASTM F833-15 (16 CFR 1227) (United States)
- SOR/85 (Canada)
- CPN8 (Australia & New Zealand)
- CCC (China)