The Next 2 Me from Chicco is the original side-sleeping crib, specifically designed to allow you to sleep alongside your baby without sharing the same bed, as recommended by baby experts.
The benefits of side-sleeping:
- Helps your newborn adjust to sleep/waking times
- Assists mothers with breastfeeding
- Reassuring for both parent and child
- Strengthens bond between parent and child
- Sleeping in same room but not same bed reduces risk of SIDS
The Next2Me can be used as both a close sleeping and standard crib and can be detached from the parents' bed and progressively moved away as your little one becomes more independent, and later in the child's room.
This crib is height adjustable through 6 different levels and can even be used inclined to assist with baby's congestion and reflux. The 2 mesh windows improve ventilation for a cool and comfortable sleeping space. Environmentally friendly, 62% of the Next 2 Me Essential’s fabrics consist of recycled polyester.
- Suitable from birth to 9kg (6 months approx.) (or until your baby can sit up unaided)
- Suitable for use as a side-sleeping or standard crib
- Soft padding for maximum comfort
- Includes soft mattress with removable, washable lining
- User friendly 6 position height adjustment will adjust to most beds
- Includes 2 wheels with brakes for extra manoeuvrability
- Adjustable tilt to aid baby’s congestion and reflux
- Feet fold to allow crib to move up close to the frame and mattress
- 2 mesh windows for improved ventilation
- 62% of fabrics consist of recycled polyester
- Simple to assemble and use
- Easy to transport in the included storage bag
- Removable and washable cover
- Easy to attach and remove from parents' bed with 2 fastening straps provided
- Dimensions: L 98.5 x W 70.5 x H 65/80 cm
- Folded dimensions: 60 x 91.5cm
- Weight: 7.5kg
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Chicco products are covered by a 2-year warranty period from the date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects. This warranty is based on your sales receipt and is valid in the UK and Ireland only.
What is not covered:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to maintain the product as advised in the user instructions
- Accidental or wilful damage
- Airline damage
- Repair or modification carried out by a non-approved retailer
- The use on non-genuine Chicco spare parts or accessories
- Child outgrowing the product or change of mind
- Damage to handle foams, wheels and fabrics caused in use
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £30
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.