The Speed from Bumbleride is an all-terrain jogging stroller which keeps up with you and tackles any surface effortlessly. The package includes the Speed stroller, UPF45+ canopy, 5-point safety harness, wrist strap, pump, foldable bumper bar and bell.
Environmentally minded, the Speed’s fabrics have been made from 28 post consumer water bottles, which reduce CO2 emissions and create a super soft feel, whilst the recyclable, resilient TPR in the handle bar requires less energy to produce. The dye process even preserves 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water.
The Speed fits in with the active lifestyle and offers 3 modes of transport: Run, Jog and Walk for you to switch between as you need and all-wheel suspension and air-filled tyres with included pump to ensure baby has a smooth ride on any terrain. The handle bar also adjusts easily for a comfortable push
Built to last, the lightweight frame is constructed from welded aluminium and the polyester fabric has improved colour fastness to ensure no fading occurs.
The Speed features a spacious basket with pump storage and has pockets including a sippy cup holder for easy storage of those essentials. Even with the bumper bar still attached, it folds away in just one step using the release trigger into a free-standing unit.
Safe and Secure
The 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads ensures your little one is safe and secure and with the easy-to-use footbrake, you can maintain control of the Speed. There is also a parent wrist strap for a better hold of your pushchair.
- Suitable from 6 months to 25kg
- Fabrics made from 100% recycled PET
- Dye process preserves 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I
- PVC & phthalate free
- Welded, lightweight aluminium frame
- 3 modes of transport – Run: Locked forward, Jog: 30° locked, Walk: 360° swivel
- All-wheel suspension
- 2 x 16” rear and 1 x 12” air-filled tyres (pump included)
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest
- Adjustable TPR handle
- 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Foot brake
- Auto lock
- Polyester non-fading fabric
- UPF 45+ canopy with magnetic viewing window, pop out extension and removable back panel
- Foldable bumper bar
- Parent wrist strap
- Reflective logos
- One-step standing fold with release trigger for easy opening and closing
- Spacious basket with pump storage
- Pockets and sippy cup holder
- Car seat compatible
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kgs.)
- Capacity: 65 lbs. (29.5 kgs.)
- Standing: 39"L x 25"W x 35"- 46"H (99cm L x 63cm W x 89-117cm H)
- Folded: Swivel: 33"L x 25"W x 15.5"H (84cm L x 63cm W x 39cm H)
- Folded Jog: 37"L x 25"W x 16.5"H (94cm L x 63cm W x 42cm H)
- (w/o rear wheels): Swivel: 33"L x 19"W x 10.5"H (84cm L x 48cm W x 27cm H)
- (w/o rear wheels): Jog: 37"L x 19"W x 13.5"H (94cm L x 48cm W x 34cm H)
- Seat: 14.5"W x 9"L (37cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seatback): 19"L x 14.75"W (48cm L x 37cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23"H (58cm H)
- Footwell: 14"L x 14"W (36cm L x 36cm W)
- Handle height range: 35"- 46"H (89-117cm H)
- Shoulder width: 15"W (38cm W)
- Seat to knee: 9"L (23cm L)
- Knee to footwell: 13"L (33cm L)
- Width at knee: 15"L (38cm L)
- Upright fold height: 30" H (76cm H)
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-3 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.