BERG Off-road Go-kart - X-Plore BFR
Out Of Stock
BERG Off-road X-Plore is a large pedal go-kart with heavy tyres and improved mudguards over all four wheels. These useful extensions allow the driver to persist dry while driving through the wet and muddy terrain. Thanks to adjustable seat unit and steering column with handy steering wheel this off-road go-kart will grow with your kids from 5 years old. Big wheels with deep tread tyres fitted in the super durable frame provide a great grip, which guarantees a safe and comfy ride for the driver. The swing axle with double bearings keeps the wheels firmly grounded even on the bumpy road and makes this kart extremely light to steer.
This off-road go-kart is equipped with unique BFR system, which allows for accelerating, braking and immediate reversing from the standstill position.
- Suitable from 5 years old
- Complete off-road design with mudguards over all 4 wheels
- BFR system allows braking and reversing with the pedals
- Adjustable seat unit and steering column
- Durable frame suitable for professional use
- Wide pneumatic tyres with deep tread for extra grip in wet terrain
- Swing axle guarantees extra stability even in bumpy terrain
- Double ball-bearings provides light steering
- Includes power coaster brake
- Dimensions (LxWxH):156 x 81 x 86 cm
- Weight: 45kg
- Maximum User Weight: 100kg
BERG provides 2 years warranty* for all go-karts and trampolines. Register your BERG product within 1 month after purchase to receive 3 years of extended warranty on your go-kart or trampoline (except for the BERG Go², 1 year of extended warranty is applied if you register your BERG Go²).
Terms & Conditions apply on BergToys.com