The egg® 2 Stroller from BabyStyle builds on the award-winning egg® Stroller with more convenient features and improved design and ensures your little one is as comfortable as possible for longer. The egg® 2 is guaranteed to consistently deliver comfort, style and ease of use over the years and has been designed with luxury in mind.
This package includes chassis, seat unit, carrycot, hood, apron, seat liner in your choice of colour, insect net & raincover.
Suitable from Birth
Suitable from birth to 9kg (6 months approx.), the egg® 2 carrycot has an upgraded look and longer design and now features a one-hand release handle at the head end. Including a mattress, padded liner and ventilation net, this carrycot allows your newborn to travel in ultimate comfort and there is a viewing window so you can easily keep your eye on baby.
Comfort and Convenience Combined
Suitable from 6 months to 25kg, the plush egg® 2 seat unit offers a three-position recline as well as parent and world facing positions and is now 7cm taller with a moderately higher seating position. Additionally, there is a headrest for extra comfort and the backrest supports your child. The canopy includes a ventilation net that doubles up as a viewing window and has magnetic closures and boasts UP50+ fabrics for optimal sun protection.
Featured at the back of the seat, the slider mechanism is a new addition to the egg®, allowing for effortless adjustment of the 5-point safety harness and the headrest .
Practicality For Everyday Life
Designed with everyday life in mind, the egg® 2 has a 5-position handle with an increased range of 99-111cm and a 3.6cm higher chassis position for easier access to your child. The shopping basket is even bigger to provide more space for your belongings with a capacity of 21 litres and a maximum weight of 3kg.
The egg® 2 has continued with egg®’s luxurious design, boasting head-turning design elements, exquisite hand-stitched leatherette detailing and soft-touch marl fabrics, guaranteeing it is the embodiment of style. The central hub has been redesigned for an updated look.
Features and benefits for you and your family
- Premium pushchair boasting the popular egg-shaped design and luxurious fabrics
- Includes chassis, seat unit, carrycot, hood, apron, seat liner in your choice of colour, insect net & raincover
- The egg® 2 carrycot is suitable from birth to 9kg (6 months approx.)
- The egg® 2 seat unit is suitable from 6 months to 25kg
- Carrycot includes mattress, padded liner and raincover and features new ergonomic one-hand release handle
- Three position recline with seat unit facing you or the world
- Chassis is 3.6cm higher for easier access to baby
- Seat is 7cm taller and sits moderately higher
- Adjustable 5-position handle has a range of 99-111cm
- New slider mechanism provides effortless adjustment of the harness and headrest
- Larger puncture free tyres feature innovative Tru-Ride Technology®
- Upgraded 3 spoke wheel design
- Convenient one-hand freestanding fold and compact, lightweight chassis
- Fixed or swivel front wheels and all-round suspension
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Canopy includes a ventilation net, which doubles up as a viewing window with magnetic closures
- 5-position calf support features concealed storage for your valuables
- Removable bumper bar
- UPF50+ seat unit fabric to provide optimal sun protection
- More spacious shopping basket with 21 litre capacity
- Redesigned central hub
- Soft-touch marl fabrics, beautiful hand-stitched detailing and smooth curved design elements
- Accepts egg® Shell i-Size, Cybex, Maxi Cosi, Recaro and BeSafe infant carriers
- Carrycot interior dimensions: L80 x W42 x D17cm
- Carrycot exterior dimensions: L87 x W42 x D28cm
- Carrycot weight: 4kg
- Open dimensions: 113 x 59 x 84.5-96cm
- Folded dimensions: 71 x 32 x 59 cm
- Front wheel diameter: 18.8cm
- Rear wheel diameter: 28cm
- Variable handle height: 99 - 111cm
- Chassis with wheels Weight: 10.25kg
- Chassis with wheels and seat Weight: 15.5kg
- Chassis without wheels Weight: 7kg
- Seat unit Weight: 5.25kg
- Shopping Basket Capacity: 3kg
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.