Suitable from birth up to 15 kg of child's weight, the Hauck Swift X is a super lightweight (only 6.3 kg) and compact pushchair perfect for your city trips. It is equipped with swivel/lockable front wheels, which make this single stroller easy to push and steer. The Swift X Duo features a one handed folding system and carry strap, making it ultra easy for transport and storage! You can easily stow it away in the luggage locker on the train or plane. The Swift X has a reliable parking brake and spacious shopping basket too.
Not only is it lightweight, it offers a high level of comfort for your little one, with comfy lie flat reclining seat well padded with snuggly and breathable materials. Detachable bumper bar and 5 point safety harness, will keep your child safe and secure wherever you go. Large 3-zone UPF 50+ sun hood available in multiple colour tones provide excellent protection from the elements. The set also includes FREE black canopy.
- Suitable from birth to 15kg (approx. 3 years old)
- Lightweight construction - only 6.4 kg
- Forward facing soft padded seat
- Comfortable and breathable seat fabrics
- Adjustable backrest and footrest allows lying position
- Detachable bumper bars
- Five-point point safety harness
- Large 3-zone sun canopy with UPF 50+ and ventilation outlets
- One hand -compact folding system
- Can be put in luggage locker in a plane or train
- Includes shoulder strap for convenient transportation
- Includes FREE 2-zone UPF 50+ black canopy and raincover
- Built up dimensions: L84 x W44 x H100 cm
- Folded dimensions: L58 x W44 x H26 cm
- Lying area size: L80 x W 31 cm
- Handle height: 100 cm
- Weight: 6.34 kg
- Max load: 18 kg
- Max load of the basket: 3 kg
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Hauck products are covered by a 1 year warranty period from the date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects. Proof of purchase is required - keep your receipt.
What is not covered:
- General wear and tear e.g. worn wheels, damaged raincovers, worn/torn fabric etc.
- Deliberate damage, undue force, misuse, neglect or accident
- Airline damage
- Damage caused by non-domestic use
- Repair or modification carried out by non-approved retailer
- Use on non-Hauck spare parts and accessories
- Car seats which have been involved in an accident. We recommend all car seats should be replaced if involved in an accident
- Matching accessories e.g. changing bags, cosytoes etc.
- Failure to maintain product as advised in the user instructions
- Child outgrowing product or change of mind
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £30
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.