The Bugaboo Butterfly is a lightweight and functional pushchair that has been designed for hectic trips to the city and the travel lifestyle. With a swift one-second fold, practical air unfold, a carry strap and only 7.3kg weight, the Butterfly guarantees travel will be a breeze wherever life takes you.
The Butterfly from Bugaboo is perfectly compact for easy storage on public transport, in the car boot, at home and even on airplanes (check with individual airlines before flying) and the sturdy wheels, four-wheel suspension and one-handed steering allow you to manoeuvre with ease.
This package includes chassis with wheels, base fabric set & sun canopy, seat inlay, Cybex Cloud T i-Size car seat, Base T, car seat adaptors, integrated leg rest, spacious underseat basket, carry strap and raincover.
Effortless Fold & Unfold
Perfect for travelling and public transport, the Butterfly folds in only one second with just one hand! At the click of a button, the clever air one-hand unfold mechanism ensures it is just as simple to unfold. There is no need to adjust the seat, canopy or leg rest or remove any accessories to fold or unfold, so you can be on your way in a flash.
Ultra Compact & Portable Package
The Butterfly is a mere 7.3kg and self-stands, making it an incredibly lightweight and convenient travel solution that is ideal for life on the move. The included carry strap allows you to easily carry the Butterfly and keep your hands free. The Bugaboo Butterfly is even IATA approved and can be stored as overhead cabin luggage on airplanes (check with individual airlines before flying).
The spacious, padded seat (a huge 63cm in width!) with a high backrest, snug cushioning, one-hand recline, and five-point leg rest allow your little one to nap as they travel through the bustling city streets. The extendable, four-panel sun canopy with breezy windows offers maximum shade and sun protection, whilst providing a view of the world around them.
Superior Bugaboo Design
Designed especially for your growing child and the busy lifestyle, the Butterfly features four sturdy wheels and integrated all-wheel suspension and can be pushed smoothly with only one hand.
The roomy underseat basket has a generous 8kg capacity and keeps your shopping or essentials for those trips out within easy reach from both sides.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 22kg
- Lightweight frame
- Ultra compact package (IATA approved - suitable for overhead luggage compartment)
- One-second, one-hand self-standing fold
- Rapid unfold
- No need to adjust the seat, canopy or leg rest or remove any accessories to fold or unfold
- Roomy padded seat with soft cushioning
- High backrest
- One-hand recline
- Integrated all-wheel suspension
- Four sturdy wheels
- Easy to push and manoeuvre with only one hand
- Extendable, four-panel sun canopy with breezy windows
- Quick-click harness
- Adjustable five-point leg rest
- Spacious underseat basket with 8kg capacity
- Carry strap
- Compatible with infant car seat using Butterfly car seat adaptors (sold separately)
- Includes raincover
- Unfolded dimensions: 92.5 x 45 x 102.4 cm
- Most compact fold dimensions: 45 x 23 x 54 cm (IATA compatible)
- Weight: 7.3kg
- Seat - For use up to 22kg
- Seat dimensions: L 57 x W 27.3 cm (L 22.44 x W 10.75 inches)
- Basket Capacity: 8kg
- Front wheels: 11.9cm
- Rear wheels: 15.2cm
- Handlebar height: 102.4cm
Cybex Cloud T i-Size & Base T
The Cybex Cloud T i-Size is suitable from 45 to 87cm (birth to approx. 2 years) and is the full package, providing comfort and flexibility for your child, whether travelling inside or outside the car. This remarkable infant carrier features an in-car recline when used with the Base T (sold separately) and can be reclined to an ergonomic full lie-flat position on your pushchair.
Ergonomic Comfort Anywhere
The groundbreaking Stretch & Lie-Flat Technology includes a recline hinge located in the hip area, that enables a simultaneous flattened back and extended leg rest to create the optimal reclining posture for your baby. When utilised with your pushchair, the Cloud T i-Size can be effortlessly adjusted to a fully reclined, lie-flat position, ensuring continuous ergonomic comfort while on the move. This prevents baby’s head from falling forward to maintain clear breathing and healthy lung development.
State-of-the-Art In-Car Recline
This edition of the Cloud series can be securely reclined while being used inside the car when used with the Base T. This ensures enhanced ergonomic comfort for the child during car rides, all while maintaining the highest safety standards on the road.
When used in conjunction with the Base T, the 180° rotating mechanism makes getting your child in and out of the car seat simple and easy, reducing strain on your back and allowing you to turn the car seat to face the parent when having a break in the journey.
The Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell, reducing the force by approximately 25%.
The breathable fabrics and mesh window within the retractable XXL UPF50+ sun canopy offer full air ventilation to ensure your baby is cool and comfortable on every journey all year round.
- Stretch & Lie-flat Technology - ergonomic lie-flat position when used with a stroller
- Ergonomic in-car recline
- 180° rotating mechanism with the use of the Base T
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- 12 position height-adjustable headrest
- Breathable fabrics
- Integrated harness guide
- Retractable XXL UPF50+ sun canopy with mesh window for increased airflow
- Includes removable newborn inlay
- Compatible with the Base T and Base Z2 for secure installation into your car and safe journeys for your baby
- Group 0+: 0-13kg (From birth up to approx. 2 years)
- Suitable from 45 to 87cm
- Complies with i-Size regulation UN R129/03
- Dimensions: L 64.5 x W 44 x H 38-60 cm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
The Cybex Base T works perfectly in conjunction with the Cloud T i-Size and Sirona T i-Size car seats to offer a simple and secure installation into your car, keeping your little one safe on every journey. With the Base T, you can simply spin the car seat towards the car door to easily and comfortably position your child in their seat.
Ensuring getting your child in and out of their car seat is stress-free, the innovative rotation mechanism with easily accessible rotation handle provides 180° rotation of the Cloud T i-Size and 360° rotation of the Sirona T i-Size for effortless transition between rear-facing and forward-facing positions.
The enhanced intuitive ISOFIX-Release buttons make the T base quick and easy to use, whilst ISOFIX release buttons visual indicators will provide peace of mind that the base is fitted correctly every time.
This base is secured to your car with its ISOFIX connectors and load leg which offer both safety and stability, and can also be installed by using the cars seat belt to attach the seat to the base in vehicles without ISOFIX connectors.
- Part of the Cybex T Line Modular System - compatible with the Cloud T i-Size and Sirona T i-Size
- Smooth and comfortable boarding
- Quick and simple installation using ISOFIX and load leg
- One-hand rotation mechanism with easily accessible handle
- Enhanced intuitive ISOFIX-Release buttons
- Visual indicators provide confirmation of correct installation
- Provides 180° rotation of the Cloud T i-Size to get your baby in and out of the vehicle easily
- Provides 360° rotation of the Sirona T i-Size to easily enable forward-facing or rear-facing positions
- Compatible with Cloud T i-Size, Cloud Z2 i-Size and Sirona T i-Size
- Suitable from birth to 24 months (approx.) (when used in conjunction with the Cloud T i-Size)
- Suitable from birth to 4 years (approx.) (when used in conjunction with the Sirona T i-Size)
- Complies with i-Size regulation UN R129/03
- Dimensions: L 66.5 x W 40.5 x H 36.5 cm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ever since it began in 1994, Bugaboo have taken pride in designing prams that help you explore the world around you, in comfort and style.
Bugaboo products come with a full 2 years manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase as shown on your receipt. For more information, visit https://www.bugaboo.com/gb-en/warranty/.
Register your Bugaboo stroller within 3 months of purchase here and receive 2 extra years!
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £30
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.