Stokke® Trailz™ Pushchair - Brushed Lilac
Designed and engineered with manoeuvrability and versatility in mind, you can have multiple functions to choose from with several different forward and parent facing positions with your seat unit. With options to select the tyres, handle colour and fabric colour that will best suit your lifestyle, it really is the ultimate stroller!
All Terrain tyres are designed for use in all four seasons. Built for adventure, made with air filled tyres, ergonomic features and a chic rugged design, ensuring your little one is comfortable yet on trend on all terrains.
Classic tyres are designed to be durable and solid, with soft suspension to avoid risk of punctures and give a smoother journey. Built to be the ideal every day pram for busy parents on the go, sleek and spacious Trailz has ample space for storage in the basket below.
Stokke® Trailz™ Chassis
Engineered with maneuverability and versatility in mind
The generous clearing between front wheel and fork will ensure no mushy build-up of leaves, mud or snow, allowing for use in even the harshest of weather conditions.
Stokke® Stroller Seat
The Stokke® Stroller Seat Unit secures to the Trailz chassis to form the Stokke® Trailz™ Pushchair. It features a comfy ergonomic seat with adjustable depth, 5-point safety harness, adjustable footrest and protective cocoon hood with integrated ventilation system.
With both rear-facing and forward-facing options for that all-important eye contact between parent and child during those important first few months, the Trailz™ Pushchair has four recline positions from sit to sleep: two positions facing you and two facing the world.
With its unique elevated seating position, the Stokke® Trailz™ Pushchair conveniently doubles as a highchair substitute in restaurants or cafés.
Features & Benefits
- Seat unit suitable from birth to 15kg (approximately 0-3 years)
- Trailz™ chassis can be used with carry cot, seat unit and car seats
- Features sturdy, lockable front wheels (10") and rear wheels (12.5")
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable handle ensures superior manoeuvrability
- Spacious waterproof shopping basket with generous 10kg capacity
- Elevated seat unit position encourages important parent-baby contact
- Advanced tyre suspension secures a smooth ride for your little one
- Carrycot features ventilated base and a large protective hood
- Stokke® Trailz™ Chassis Weight: 9.8kg
- Seat Unit Dimensions: 23.5 x 44 x 85 cm
- Seat Unit Weight: 4.2kg
- Dimensions of folded chassis with seat unit: 95L x 50H x 62W cm