Stokke® Trailz™ Complete - Grey Melange
The Stokke® Trailz™ is engineered with manoeuvrability and versatility in mind, you can have multiple functions. Choose from several different forward and parent facing positions with your seat unit and choose which tyres, handle colour and fabric colour suit your lifestyle.
Terrain tyres are designed for use in all four seasons, built for adventure the air filled tyres, ergonimic features and a chic rugged design make up the Trailz™ Terrain Pram. Ensuring your little one is comfortable yet on trend on all landscapes.
Classic tyres are designed to be durable and solid, with soft suspension to avoid risk of puncture and make for a smoother journey. Built to be the ideal every day pram for busy parents on the go, the sleek and spacious Trailz has ample space for storage in the basket below.
Stokke® Trailz™ Chassis
Engineered with maneuverability and versatility in mind, the sturdy Trailz™ chassis boasts four large air-filled tyres with superior suspension to ensure a smooth ride across all terrain types.
The generous clearing between front wheel and fork will ensure no mushy build-up of leaves, mud or snow, allowing for use in even the harshest of weather conditions.
Stokke® Stroller Carrycot
Suitable from birth, the Stokke® Stroller carrycot includes a firm mattress along with a padded interior and a soft textile lining to offer optimal comfort and insulation for your baby.
The carrycot's integrated ventilation system prevents moisture from resting on the base of the cot, whilst the hood has an optional opening to help prevent your little one from overheating in the sun.
The integrated carry handles allow you to carry and lift the Stokke® Stroller Carrycot safely and easily with just one hand, without the need for further support or assistance.
Stokke® Stroller Seat
The Stokke® Stroller Seat Unit secures to the Trailz chassis to form the Stokke® Trailz™ Pushchair. It features a comfy ergonomic seat with adjustable depth, 5-point safety harness, adjustable footrest and protective cocoon hood with integrated ventilation system.
With both rear-facing and forward-facing options for that all-important eye contact between parent and child during those important first few months, the Trailz™ Pushchair has four recline positions from sit to sleep: two positions facing you and two facing the world.
With its unique elevated seating position, the Stokke® Trailz™ Pushchair conveniently doubles as a highchair substitute in restaurants or cafés.
Features & Benefits
- Seat unit suitable from birth to 15kg (approximately 0-3 years)
- Trailz™ chassis can be used with carry cot, seat unit and car seats
- Features sturdy, lockable front wheels (10") and rear wheels (12.5")
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable handle ensures superior manoeuvrability
- Spacious waterproof shopping basket with generous 10kg capacity
- Elevated seat unit position encourages important parent-baby contact
- Advanced tyre suspension secures a smooth ride for your little one
- Carrycot features ventilated base and a large protective hood
- Stokke® Trailz™ Chassis Weight: 9.8kg
- Seat Unit Dimensions: 23.5 x 44 x 85 cm
- Seat Unit Weight: 4.2kg
- Dimensions of folded chassis with seat unit: 95L x 50H x 62W cm