Stokke® MyCarrier™ Front & Back Carrier - Grey Mesh
The Stokke® MyCarrier Baby Carrier can be used from birth and up to 3 years - offering 2-way front and back carrying, the MyCarrier easily transforms as your child grows from birth through to the toddler years.
Consisting of three components, the MyCarrier includes a main harness, a front carrier, and a back carrier which secure by double locking carabiners, ensuring that you always carry your baby close enough to kiss, and your reassuring movements, rhythmic heartbeat, and familiar scent give baby security and warmth.
The MyCarrier is designed for adults too, with an ergonomically shaped back plate to ensure comfort for the back and neck and thoughtful touches such as pockets for your keys and integrated sun/sleep shade for baby.
Front Facing inwards: Newborn:
- Minimum 3.5 kg/7.7 lbs and 53 cm/21 inch or until your child can hold his/her head unaided.
- Carry your baby close enough to kiss whilst your movements, rhythmic heartbeat, and familiar scent give baby security and warmth.
Front Facing outwards: 4 months approx:
- Only to be used once your child can hold his/her head unaided approx. 4 months+.
- Reinforced sturdy hip belt and outstanding back support allow you to move freely with confidence.
As baby grows, the MyCarrier easily adjusts into a forward facing position, to give your child a wider view of the world as you explore the world together.
Back Carrying: when your child can sit unaided and is longer than 72 cm / 28 inch.
The higher back-position gives your child a much better vantage point and keeps your child to close enough to whisper in your ear.
- The separate back carrier zips into the main harness with a maximum load of 15kg/33lbs.