Quinny VNC is based on solutions from Quinny Hubb shopping stroller like the stylish durable horizontal axle frame and comfy seat unit. But the VNC its lighter, more manoeuvrable and more compact than his older brother, especially while folded. The VNC is also adapted for transport newborns and smaller babies under 6 months in HUX carrycot (sold separately).
The VNC features comfortable soft-lined seat unit with adjustable footrest and the possibility to full recline to a lie-flat position. The extendable sun canopy stands an excellent shield from the solar radiance (UV50+) wind and rain. The mesh peek-a-boo window allows you to keep an eye on your child even in a world facing seat position. All fabrics have been made of water repellent, easy-care materials and can be taken off in and cleaned in the washing machine.
The rear axle foam-filled wheels with suspension and swivelling front wheels equipped with foam-filled tyres provide a super smooth ride on the pavements and getting on curbs easily. The VNC chassis includes one-touch brake panel and adjustable push bar to match parent's height.
The VNC stroller comes with a shopping basket, detachable bumper bar, parasol/cup holder clip and baby car seat adaptors. Individually available accessories like sibling seat, carrycot, cocoon, parasol, cup holder and special Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus car seat, allow you to extend the stroller to pram, double/twin pushchair and travel system. Other extra add-ons that you can equip with like a shopping bag and toddler hop-on board will make the VNC even more functional!
- Suitable from 6 months up to 15kg
- Can be used from birth with Hux carrycot (sold separately)
- Slim and lightweight design - only 57.5 cm | 11kg
- Offers multiple seat unit positions
- Provides four foam-filled wheels
- Front row swiveling wheels
- Rear wheel suspension
- One-touch brake pedal
- Height-adjustable comfort push handle bar
- Stylish detachable bumper bar
- Extendable sun canopy with UV protection 50+ with mesh peek-a-boo window
- Water-repellent and easy-care covers
- Shopping basket with 10kg capacity
- Includes raincover parasol/cup holder clip and adaptor for infant car seat
- Many useful extensions and accessories available separately
Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Features:
- Side Protection System for optimal protection in side impacts
- Snug fit for baby with removable support pillow
- Includes belt pads and integrated sun canopy
- Easily adjusted 3 point baby harness
- One-pull harness adjustment
- Belt hooks keep the harness out of the way
- Convenient carry handle
- Storage compartment
- Cover easy to remove for washing
- Fits all Maxi-Cosi and Quinny pushchairs and buggies to form a practical and stylish travel system
Quinny VNC Specifications:
- Weight: 11 kg (seat unit and chassis)
- Dimensions folded: L90 x W57.5 x H24 cm
- Dimensions unfolded: L92.5 x W57.5 x H107 cm
Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Specifications:
- Group 0+: From Birth until around 12 months. (0-13 kg)
- Cabriofix Dimensions: L 71 x W 44 x H 57 cm
All Quinny pushchairs buggies and carrycots come with a 24 months Warranty. The producer also offers a voluntary Lifetime Warranty that reflects the confidence in the high quality of our design, engineering, production and product performance of the Quinny products.
How to claim your Lifetime Warranty?
To get your Lifetime Warranty, it is necessary to register your pushchair/buggy or carrycot within 3 months of the original purchase at quinny.com. Full terms & conditions avaiable here.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.