Phil & Teds Go V2 Buggy - Charcoal
Out of Stock
Phil & Teds Go Buggy is one of the lightest, most compact buggies suitable from birth to approx. 4 years old. This updated version of the amazing Go provides a one-hand seat recline, a larger UPF50+sunhood with peek-a-boo window, an adjustable footrest and a one-hand super compact fold.
Still at only 5kg and suitable from birth, the Go V2 features a fabric sling seat that fully reclines with just one hand to avoid disturbing your baby, a high-colour liner and 5-point safety harness. Slim construction equipped with four EVA 5.5" puncture proof wheels and full suspension ensure a smooth and easy ride through the busy city streets.
In a large shopping tray, you can store your baby essentials and other items up to 5 kg of weight. A fast-folding frame with convenient carry handle allows you to take it with you, wherever you go! Phil & Teds Go V2 Buggy can be an integral part of a compact travel system, thanks to it being fully compatible with the Alpha car seat (sold separately).
- Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years old
- Slim width and ultra-lightweight construction
- Full size seat with multiple recline positions
- One-hand seat recline
- Adjustable footrest
- Fashionable colour seat liner
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Larger UPF50+sunhood with peek-a-boo window
- 4 x EVA 5.5" puncture-proof wheels
- All-wheel suspension
- Shopping tray with 5kg/11bs capacity
- Removable grab bar
- Easy one hand ultra compact fold
- Convenient carry handle
- Travel system ready – compatible with Alpha Car Seat (sold separately)
Weight: 5kg / 11lbs
- Unfolded dimensions (HxWxL) - 103 x 44 x 82cm / 40.5" x 17 x 32"
- Folded dimensions (HxWxL) - 54 x 44 x 19cm / 21 x 17 x 7"
- Handle height range - 103cm / 40.5"
- Seat back length - liner - 50cm / 19.6"
- Seat back length - seat back to back of hood - 67cm / 26.3"
- Seat width - 32cm / 12.5"
- Seat depth - 20cm / 7.8"
- Max seat load - 15kg / 33lbs
- Parcel tray max load - 5kg / 11lbs
Safety certified - EN 1888:2012, ASTM F833-15 (16 CFR 1227), CPN8 of 2007, SOR/2016-167