The Swift has a smart, lightweight frame that's designed for quick, one-hand fold-down and storage in small cars or luggage spaces. The all-terrain wheels with puncture-proof aeromaxx tyres let you navigate busy streets, narrow aisles, forest paths and other uneven grounds too.
Designed to be light and built to be compact with all-terrain agility, the Swift's new automatic frame lock clicks instantly into place ensuring that your buggy is safe to store and the new "easy on/easy off" sling makes life much easier. The new style grab bar has a smarter clamp system to allow easier access to the buggy and the tail free harness means that your child won't be hurt by excess tail straps.
This luxurious buggy comes with the ultimate ready-to-go luxury bundle of matching bag with changing mat and stroller clips. It also includes complimentary 3 year warranty (must be registered within 30 days of purchase).
- Suitable from birth to 4 years
- Features luxury fabrics and leather detailing
- Includes coordinating satchel with changing mat and clips
- Improved one hand fold with automatic frame lock to free standing position
- Foot operated brake
- Adjustable seat position from full recline fold
- Padded 5-point harness with quick realease clip & safey button
- Retractable leg rest
- Multi adjustable handlebar height
- Large fixed canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
- Magnetic peek-a-boo window
- Hand-stitched leather handlebar, grab bar and shoulder strap
- All-terrain aeromaxx, puncture proof tyres
- Adjustable seat positions, from full recline to upright
- Individual peak-a-boo flaps on the sun canopies
- Up to 5kg gear tray capacity
- Compatible with Carrycot plus, cocoon and Protect infant car seats (sold separately)
- Complimentary 3 year warranty (buggy must be registered within 30 days of purchase)
Mountain Buggy Swift Specifications:
- Newborn to 4 years approx
- Maximum seat load: 20kg (44lb)
- Gear tray capacity: 5kg (11lbs)
- Weight: 9.1 kgs (20lbs)
- Swift stroller width: 59cm (23in)
- Handlebar height: 59-106 cm (23-42in)
- Standing fold dimensions: H72 x W58 x D31cm (H28.3 x W22.8 x D12.2in)
Mountain Buggy products come with included 1 year of manufacturer warranty. You can extent your warranty for an another year by registering your purchase with Mountain Buggy here.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.