Mountain Buggy Nano V2 - Ruby
The Mountain Buggy Nano has all the ease of use and innovation you'd expect from the Mountain Buggy brand. A 2-button 2-stage fold compresses the Nano down to a tiny 56 x 30 x 51.5cm while the handy compact satchel means you can take it on a plane as carry-on luggage. At a lightweight 5.9kg, you can carry the Nano easily using the exposed carry handle or shoulder strap. Once you've reached your destination you can simply flick the Nano open with one hand and off you go, making the Nano great for nipping onto public transport or popping to the shops.
The Nano is was designed to give you and your child the best experience when you're out and about: rear suspension smoothes out any bumps, the slimline 6 inch EVA wheels give much less 'chatter' than poorer quality wheels and the easy push brake has colour definition so you know when the brake is on. The front swivel wheels can be locked for rougher ground, or unlocked for maximum manoeuvrability in tight spaces, and with an under-seat gear tray capacity of up to 5kg, you'll have no problem on shopping trips, plus the Nano was designed to give easy 'kerb pop', so the Nano is perfectly balanced for getting up kerbs.
The full-sized seat unit has an improved 2-position recline, a ventilation panel with concealed mesh cover in the back, and the multi-padded harness will keep your child safe all the way to around 4 years of age giving the Nano much better longevity than other strollers. The adjustable leg rest was designed to maintain circulation and the canopy with flip out sun visor and extended hood protects your child from too much sunshine. The Mountain Buggy Nano is also compatible with the Mountain Buggy Cocoon (sold separately) that allows it to be used from birth.
- A lightweight stroller so compact you can use it as carry-on luggage
- 2-button, 2-stage fold compresses the Nano to 56 x 30 x 51.5cm
- Handy satchel lets you use the handle or use the shoulder strap
- Easy one-hand unfold
- Rear suspension
- Slimline 6 inch EVA wheels give less 'chatter'
- Colour definition shows when the brake is engaged
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Under-sear gear tray capacity of up to 5.9kg (13lbs)
- Perfectly balanced for easy 'kerb popping'
- Full sized seat unit with improved recline and ventilation
- Includes handy mesh cover in rear of seat
- Padded 5-point safety harness
- Adjustable leg rest and canopy with extended sun hood
- Compatible with the Mountain Buggy Cocoon (sold separately)
- Mountain Buggy Nano Specifications:
- Suitable from 6 months to around 4 years (around 20kg)
- Nano Weight: 5.9kg (13lbs)
- Nano Dimensions Folded: D30 x W56 x H51.5cm (12 x 22 x 20in)
- Handlebar Height: 98cm (38.5in)