Mountain Buggy Nano Duo
Your children can comfortably travel side by side in the roomy seat units which will hold 15kg each. The improved deep seat recline ensures your toddler can comfortably afternoon nap too! You can rest assured that your little ones are safe and secure with the 5 point harnesses and the adjustable footrests will ensure they are comfortable for younger and older travellers. With a large double basket and front swivel wheels the Nano Duo really is the perfect travel companion and once folded, the carry strap makes for super easy carrying for parents on the go! The Mountain Buggy Nano is also compatible with the included Mountain Buggy Cocoon that allows it to be used from birth.
- Suitable for children from 6 months to 3 years old
- Compatible with the Mountain Buggy Cocoon, which allows it to be used from birth.
- Adjustable footrests
- Full coverage sun canopies
- Additional carry handle and shoulder strap
- Perfect weight distribution
- Rear wheel suspension providing smooth ride
- Easy push pedal brake
- 5-point safety harness
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Nano duo frame and seat fabrics
- Extra large sun canopies
- Extra large gear tray with 8kg / 17.6lb capacity
- Carry handle and shoulder strap
- 6 x 5" robust EVA wheels
Weight: 9kgs / 20lbs
- Unfolded (H X W X D): 100 x 73 x 84cm / 39.3 x 28.7 x 33"
- Folded (H X W X D): 51.5 x 73 x 28cm / 20 x 28.7 x 11"
Age range(reference as guide only):
- Newborn - 3 years - with cocoon (sold separately)
- 6 months - 3 years (without cocoon)
- Maximum load - 15kgs / 33lbs per seat
- Gear tray load - 8kg / 17.6lbs
- Seat measurements - 66cm / 26"
- Fabric -200D wipe clean polyester
- EN1888:2012 (European Union markets)
- ASTM F833-15 (16 CFR 1227) (United States)
- SOR/85 (Canada)
- CPN8 (Australia & New Zealand)
- CCC (China)
Mountain Buggy Protect Car Seat
The Mountain Buggy Protect Car Seat weighs just 3.4kg, making it one of the lightest infant seats available, and has a number of innovative safety features. The car seat's high sides protect your little one using ESP foam for both comfort and safety. The liner also features adjustable energy absorbing head and hip inserts for your newborn while the seat has a 5-point safety harness with friction strips and belted pads for extra protection in the event of an accident.
This car seat also features a variety of installation options. For convenience the Protect car seat can be installed without a base using the seat belt from your car, or for extra security can be used with either the ISOfix or BASEfix car seat base (both sold separately).
- Ergonomically designed to be easy to carry
- 5-point padded safety harness
- Removable newborn soft liner
- Adjustable Sun canopy
- Rocker base to comfort baby
- Compatible with many other stroller brands
- Easily converts to a travel system with included adaptors
- Dimensions: H35 x W65 x D42cm
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Maximum Load: 13kg
- Suitable from birth to approx. 9 months
Mountain Buggy Cocoon for Twins
The Mountain Buggy Cocoon For Twins offers a double soft-shelled interior designed to keep your twins comfortable. It provides one big sun hood and zip apron to protect your little ones safe from the weather elements. The cocoon also features a firm base with a breathable mattress which makes it suitable for overnight sleeping. This unique accessory is compatible with Mountain Buggy Nano Duo, Duet and Duet as a single stroller.
- Perfect for newborn twins to approx. 9kg each
- Ultra lightweight - only 3kg
- Certified for overnight sleep
- Big sunhood and protective zip apron
- Breathable mattress
- Includes carry handles
- Easy assembles and attaches to the stoller
- Compatible with Mountain Buggy Nano Duo, Duet and Duet as a single
- Dimensions: L73 x H61 x W58cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Maximum load: 9kg / 20lb
Mountain Buggy products come with included 1 year of manufacturer warranty. You can extent your warranty for an another year by registering your purchase with Mountain Buggy here.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1- 2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.