Appealing to both boys and girls equally, the Mountain Buggy Freerider is compatible with a variety of pushchairs with the use of the included Universal Freerider Connector.
Scooping the prestigious "World of Moving Baby and Travelling Baby Accessories" category award at the 2010 Kind and Jugend Baby Show in Germany, the Freerider is a practical and fun edition to your pushchair that can be used either as a scooter or a ride-along buggy board.
- Transforms from ride-along buggy board to scooter in seconds!
- Grows with your child
- Can be folded to back of pushchair when not in use
- Rear-wheel brake and grip-pad for optimal safety
- Features blue, green and red light up wheels
- Compatible with:
- Mountain Buggy Nano, Mini Travel System, Swift, Urban Jungle, +One, Terrain, Cosmopolitan, Duet
- Phil & Teds Navigator (2014+), Sport (2015+), Dash (2015+), Voyager, Smart (2016+), Smart Lux
- Britax B-Ready, Steelcraft Strider PLUS
- Baby Jogger City Mini, City Mini GT, City Select, City Versa, City Elite
- Bugaboo Buffalo
- Quinny Buzz, Moodd
- Product weight: 3kg / 6.5lbs
- Weight Capacity: 20kg / 44lbs (stroller board), 50kg / 110lbs (scooter)
- Handle Height: 68-90cm / 26.7-35.4in
- Product width: 21cm / 8in
- Safety Certifications: EN 71-1, EN 71-2, EN 71-3, ASTM F963, AS/NZ/150 8124/Pt.1/2013, SOR/2011-17
Mountain Buggy products come with included 1 year of manufacturer warranty. You can extent your warranty for an another year by registering your purchase with Mountain Buggy here.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-3 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.