Suitable from 9-18 kg (approx. 9 months to 4 years) the Maxi Cosi Axiss Car Seat has changed the way you get your child in and out of a car seat: once secured into your vehicle using the vehicle 3-point seat belt and the Axiss belt tensioning system. The Axiss swivels 90 degrees, allowing easy access for getting your child in and out of the seat.
- Side Protection System offers optimal protection in a side collision
- Clear and intuitive belt-routing using vehicles 3-point seat belt system
- Colour indicator confirms seat is locked in safe forward facing direction.
- Belt tension system tightens the car seat belt for extra solid fit.
- Belt hooks keep harness out of the way for easy seating of child.
- Simultaneous one-hand height adjustment of headrest and harness.
- Easy front access recline to 8 positions from sitting to sleeping.
- Comfortably padded seat and belt pads.
- Approved up to the latest European safety standard ECE R44/04.
- Exclusive rotating "Turnosafe" system (Maxi Cosi patent) - Car seat turns 90° left or right so you can secure child easily.
Maxi Cosi Axiss Specifications:
- Group 1: 9-18 kg. (9 months - 3.5 years)
- Maxi Cosi Axiss Dimensions: L 54 x W 40 x H 63 cm.
- Axiss weight: 12 kg.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected]orld.co.uk for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.