Made of durable beechwood and pinewood, the Kinderkraft Koya is 4-in-1 baby cot which is a great solution for sleep and play suitable up to about 2 years old. From birth this multifunctional piece of furniture can be used as a co-sleeper unit or standalone 90 x 60 cm mini cot, which can be converted 120 x 60 maxi cot and playpen. This makes the KOYA perfect for small nurseries or baby rooms. In addition the KOYA has been equipped with lockable casters on all 4 legs, which allows you to move it around the room with ease.
The KOYA has height adjustable mattress base, which can be set in 5 different high levels in the cot mode and 3 positions in the co-sleeper mode as well. Thanks to this you can easily adjust KOYA to the height of your bed and later to your growing child when used as standalone cot. To create the playpen you just need to fix the mattress base to the bottom. Because the safe of your baby is a priority, the KOYA features rounded corners and optimal distance between bars to secure your child, no matter your little one is playing or sleeping. The furniture is also painted with tested non-toxic baby-safe paints.
The Kinderkraft Koya set includes safety belts to secure furniture in co-sleeper mode to the bed frame and 90 x 60 cm foam mattress with removable cover. Once you decide to convert the furniture to the maxi cot or playpen mode an additional 120 x 60 cm mattress is required to buy separately as it is not a part of the set.
- Suitable from birth up to 2 years old
- Stylish 4-in-1 design: co-sleeper, mini cot (90 x 60 cm), maxi cot (120 x 60 cm) and playpen
- Lockable casters with PU treads on all 4 legs
- Perfect solution for small nursery rooms
- Durable beechwood rounded corners and pinewood bars
- Painted with non-toxic water-based paints
- Adjustable mattress base - 3 levels (co-sleeper mode) and 5 levels (cot mode)
- Quick and easy assembling and converting
- Includes co-sleeper belts and 90 x 60 cm foam mattress with removable cover
- Requires 120 x 60 cm foam mattress (not included) for maxi cot and playpen mode
- Complies with EN 16890 EN 1130, EN 716 EN 12227 and BS 7177 standards
- Co-sleeper mode: L94.2 x W63.6 x H83.4 cm
- Mini cot mode: L94.2 x W63.6 x H83.4 cm
- Maxi cot mode: L124.1 x W63.6 x H83.4 cm
- Playpen mode: L124.1 x W63.6 x H79.3 cm
- Distance from the floor to the highest point of the cot (legs): 77.8 cm
- Distance from the floor to the highest point of the cot (casters): 83.4 cm
- Height of the low side of a co-sleeper cot: 21.5 cm
- Width of the low side of a co-sleeper cot 82 cm
- Size of casters (diameter): 5 cm
- Distance between bars: 5 cm
- Included mattress size: L90 x W60 x H6cm
- Levels for base setting (measured from mattress base to the top edge of the side) :
- I level: 41 cm
- II level: 46 cm
- III level: 51 cm
- IV level: 66 cm
- V level: 75 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
The Kinderkraft is notably convinced of the high-quality products they provide, that offers its customers a 10-year warranty. Fill the registration form on www.kinderkraft.com within 30 days from the date of purchase and you can enjoy long-term protection.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £30
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.