Jane Trider Transporter Koos Travel System - Black
Direct from Jane 7-10 Days
Not available for international delivery
Jane Trider Stroller
The Jane Trider features 3 puncture proof high performance wheels - so the Trider is ready for any terrain, and the front swivel wheel is lockable to add more stability when the going gets tough. A long length suspension stroke means that even the harshest of bumps will be absorbed - keeping the ride nice and smooth.
The Trider features a unique streamlined inverted 'C' shape chassis which makes it much easier to push - no rear axle means there's nothing to obstruct you as you walk - so you can take baby for a walk without banging your feet against anything. The Trider uses the Jane 'Pro-Fix System' - making it easy to lock and unlock the Jane range of car seats and carrycots to the Rider chassis without the need for additional adaptors.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra 30%.
- Extremely compact fold - with or without seat unit.
- Seat unit faces either way either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multi-position reclining backrest. (110, 125 and 142°)
- Lightweight anodised tubular aluminium chassis.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above street pollution and car fumes - and use as a highchair.
- 3 large, quick release puncture proof rubber all-terrain wheels.
- Quick release removals wheels for compact fold.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- One hand unfold.
- Isofix compatible.
- Breathable, water resistant and stain resistant fabrics.
- Handlebar brake lever - no foot operated brake to threaten toe nails.
- Inverted 'C' shape gives more room for you to walk.
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber.
- Includes shopping basket.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar. (85 to 110 cm)
A honey-comb structure gives the Transporter 2 maximum rigidity and resistance whilst keeping weight to a minimum and the full polystyrene inner lining has maximum absorption qualities. The new seatbelt fasteners are even easier to use, and help to prevent the carrycot from rotating, and the misuse system prevents incorrect installation.
An adjustable ventilation system with membrane fabric offers better breathability by regulating airflow, and the backrest can be reclined in various positions using an easily accessible button.
Jane Koos Car Seat
Suitable from birth to around 18 months, the Koos combines a lightweight polypropylene injected body shell that's resistant to impact, all round protection and an ergonomic padded pillow to give extra support to the head and neck of smaller babies.
- Infant car seat Group 0+ (up to 13kg), ECE R44/04.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts.
- All round protection.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic and padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide.
- Storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery. Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Third belt guide and correct installation test.
- Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Removable washable upholstery.
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.