Jane Trider Pushchair - Teal
Direct from Jane 7-10 Days
Not available for international delivery
The Jane Trider features 3 puncture proof high performance wheels - so the Trider is ready for any terrain, and the front swivel wheel is lockable to add more stability when the going gets tough. A long length suspension stroke means that even the harshest of bumps will be absorbed - keeping the ride nice and smooth.
The Trider features a unique streamlined inverted 'C' shape chassis which makes it much easier to push - no rear axle means there's nothing to obstruct you as you walk - so you can take baby for a walk without banging your feet against anything. The Trider uses the Jane 'Pro-Fix System' - making it easy to lock and unlock the Jane range of car seats and carrycots to the Rider chassis without the need for additional adaptors.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra 30%.
- Extremely compact fold - with or without seat unit.
- Seat unit faces either way either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multi-position reclining backrest. (110, 125 and 142°)
- Lightweight anodised tubular aluminium chassis.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above street pollution and car fumes - and use as a highchair.
- 3 large, quick release puncture proof rubber all-terrain wheels.
- Quick release removals wheels for compact fold.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- One hand unfold.
- Isofix compatible.
- Breathable, water resistant and stain resistant fabrics.
- Handlebar brake lever - no foot operated brake to threaten toe nails.
- Inverted 'C' shape gives more room for you to walk.
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber.
- Includes shopping basket.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar. (85 to 110 cm)
Jane Trider Specifications:
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar. (83 to 108 cm)
- Multi-position recline and backrest. (110, 125 and 142°)
- Trider Dimensions Unfolded: 83-108 x 60 x 108 cm.
- Trider Dimensions Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm. (Without Seat Unit)
- Trider Dimensions Folded: 70 x 60 x 39 cm. (With Seat Unit)
- Trider Chassis Weight: 10 Kgs.
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.