Jane Trider Matrix Travel System - Black
Direct from Jane 7-10 Days
Not available for international delivery
Jane Trider Stroller
The Jane Trider features 3 puncture proof high performance wheels - so the Trider is ready for any terrain, and the front swivel wheel is lockable to add more stability when the going gets tough. A long length suspension stroke means that even the harshest of bumps will be absorbed - keeping the ride nice and smooth.
The Trider features a unique streamlined inverted 'C' shape chassis which makes it much easier to push - no rear axle means there's nothing to obstruct you as you walk - so you can take baby for a walk without banging your feet against anything. The Trider uses the Jane 'Pro-Fix System' - making it easy to lock and unlock the Jane range of car seats and carrycots to the Rider chassis without the need for additional adaptors.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra 30%.
- Extremely compact fold - with or without seat unit.
- Seat unit faces either way either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multi-position reclining backrest. (110, 125 and 142°)
- Lightweight anodised tubular aluminium chassis.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above street pollution and car fumes - and use as a highchair.
- 3 large, quick release puncture proof rubber all-terrain wheels.
- Quick release removals wheels for compact fold.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- One hand unfold.
- Isofix compatible.
- Breathable, water resistant and stain resistant fabrics.
- Easy to use handlebar brake lever
- Inverted 'C' shape gives more room for you to walk.
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber.
- Includes shopping basket.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar. (85 to 110 cm)
Jane Matrix Light 2, Group 0/0+ Car Seat
The next evolution of the Matrix Car Seat, the Matrix Light 2 offers the option of safely travelling in the car with your child sat up or laying flat, the position that is recommended by health officials for longer journeys. This offers great convenience - if your child is sleeping you can nip to the shops and back again without the need to wake them up.
- Group 0/0+: 0-13 Kgs. (Birth to approx. 18 months)
- Group 0: 0-9 months approx. (Flat position)
- Group 0+: 0-18 months. (Sitting Up position)
- 4 reclining positions adapt to your child: 138-180° .
- 2 positions approved for vehicle use: Lie Flat (180°) and sitting position. (138°)
- No time limits - baby can initially travel lying flat
- Group 0+ seat belt lock tightens belt for better stability
- Pro-Fix System connection to Jane Chassis
- Automatic belt height adjustment system
- One pull harness adjustment
- Shock absorbing material for integral protection
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping
- Spacious design means baby can travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer
- Can be installed using the car seat belt system or the Isofix System
- Group 0+ seat lock can be fastened to give more stability and reduce impact
- 5 point safety harness with one-pull adjustment
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating - increasing protection when lying down
- Carry handle has 3-positions
- Anti-rotation device gives greater protection
Jane Trider Specifications:
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar. (83 to 108 cm)
- Multi-position recline and backrest. (110, 125 and 142°)
- Trider Dimensions Unfolded: 83-108 x 60 x 108 cm.
- Trider Dimensions Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm. (Without Seat Unit)
- Trider Dimensions Folded: 70 x 60 x 39 cm. (With Seat Unit)
- Trider Chassis Weight: 10 Kgs.
- Group 0+: From birth to around 18 months. (0-13 kg)
- Spacious design allows longer use. (Up to 13 kg)
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.