Suitable from birth Jane Trider Groowy Nest Travel System includes Jane Trider Pushchair package plus Groowy i-Size Child Car Seat with detachable Nest baby carrier.
The Jane Trider highlights 3 puncture proof high-performance wheels to make it ready for any terrain, and the front swivel wheel is lockable to add more stability when the going gets tough. A long length suspension stroke means that even the harshest of bumps will be absorbed - keeping the ride nice and smooth.
The Trider features a unique streamlined inverted 'C' shape chassis which makes it much easier to push - no rear axle means there's nothing to obstruct you as you walk - so you can take your baby for a walk without banging your feet against anything. The Trider uses the Jane 'Pro-Fix System' - making it easy to lock and unlock the Jane range of car seats and carrycots to the Rider chassis without the need for additional adaptors.
- Lightweight anodised tubular aluminium chassis
- Inverted 'C' shape gives more room for you to walk
- Three large quick release wheels with puncture proof all-terrain tyres
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber
- Lockable front swivel wheel
- Height adjustable, eco-leather handlebar (85 to 108 cm) with one touch parking brake
- Extremely compact fold - with or without seat unit
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra 30%
- One hand unfold
- Seat unit faces either way either direction in two easy clicks
- Multi-position reclining backrest (110, 125 and 142°)
- Extendable 50 UPF canopy with hood visor
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above street pollution and car fumes - and use as a highchair
- Breathable, water resistant and stain resistant fabrics
- Spacious shopping basket
- Includes practical changing bag and rain cover
- Travel system ready with Jane Pro-Fix System
Jane Groowy + Nest i-Size Car Seat
Suitable from birth up to 12 years
The Jane Groowy i-Size + Nest i-Size Car Seat is a unique combination of two seats, which will be an excellent child transport solution for from birth up to 12 years. In the newborn stage, the Nest carrier can be installed inside the Jane Groovy shell providing excellent protection for babies from 45 up to 65 cm (approx. 12 months). The innovative design of this baby carrier offers the ideal, healthy and safe lying position, whih helps the newborn baby’s breathing and encourages optimal development of the vertebral spine.
Travel system opportunity
Except the combination with the Groowy, the Nest i-Size Car Seat carrier can be use separately or as a part of excellently matched Jane travel system. It's universal construction ideally fits Jane pushchair frames as well as other brands buggies with Maxi-Cosi or Multi Car Seat fixing points, thanks to Pro-Fix attachment system. The Nest weights only 2kg, which makes it the lightest i-Size car seat on the market. Despite the lightweight the Nest still features all benefits of contemporary infant acarrier like 4 position fixed headrest, safety harness with one-pull adjustment, extendable UPF 50+ sun canopy and rocking base. Padded eco leather handle assures parents with a sure grip for convienient transportation.
Extended rear facing mode
After your little one grows off from the carrier, the Jane Groowy i-Size will continue the safe and comfortable rear-facing ride up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years). Five positions recline range from straight sitting to lying will be a very useful feature during long travels.
Easily converts as your little one is growing
Jane Groowy i-Size is equipped with a 180º rotation safety adjuster, which allows you to convert the seat position from rear to front-facing mode. You can do it as your child archives 100 cm (approx 3 years old) however, according to safety reasons is recommended to keep your child in rearward position as long as possible.
Excellent protection in case of impact
Jane Groowy guarantees high-security level as it met strict crash testing requirements following the i-Size ECE R129/03 safety standard. Its strong shell ensures excellent rear and side protection of your little passenger in the case of collision. Built-in air ventilation system on the sides, backrest and base will help to regulate the child's temperature and disperse moisture.
Easy one pull adjustment
Single synchronised adjustment allows you to adapt the headrest and 5-point safety harness to your child with just one hand. The Groowy features 5 positions adjustable headrest when used with the seat harness and 3 additional ones after detaching the harness.
Reversible cushion insert
A reversible soft padded insert offers better suited and more comfortable sitting for smaller babies. It improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of a side impact. Easily removed for washing as the rest of Groowy upholstery.
With ISOFIX system and support leg you can install the car seat without any problems. The green safety indicators will convince you that the car seat has been correctly fitted.
Jane Groowy features:
- Rearward facing for children of 60 to 105cm tall and with a maximum weight of 18kg (approx. 9 months up to 4 years)
- Forward facing for children of 100 to 150cm tall and with a maximum weight of 36kg (approx. 3 - 12 years)
- Easy 180° rotation safety adjuster to switch between facing positions
- Meets i-Size ECE R129/03 safety standard
- Five reclining positions in both the rearward and forward facing modes
- Includes revesible insert to increase sitting comfort for smaller toddlers
- Durable shell with built-in air vents
- Side protection in case of impact
- Integrated 5-point harness
- Adjustable headrest height (8 positions)
- Single synchronised harness and headres one hand adjustment
- Includes Isofix connectors with anti-rotation support leg
- Built-in safety indicators to avoid installation errors
- Removable and washable upholstery
Jane Nest features:
- Suitable from 45 - 65 cm in height (birth up to 12 months approx.)
- The lightest i-Size car seat on the market (only 2 kg)
- Side impact protection shell
- Fixed headrest - 4 positions fixed headrest
- Safety harness with one-pull adjustment
- Extendable UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Rocking base
- Padded eco leather carry handle
- Can be used individually, installed inside the Groovy or onto puchschair chassis
- Compatible with Jane and other pushchair brands with Maxi-Cosi or Multi Car Seat fixing points
Jane Trider Pushchair specification:
- Dimensions unfolded: 83-108 x 61 x 108 cm
- Dimensions folded (without seat unit): 65 x 48 x 30 cm
- Dimensions folded (with seat unit): 70 x 61 x 39 cm
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar: 83 - 108 cm
- Multi-position recline and backrest: 110, 125 and 142°
- Front wheel diameter: 24 cm
- Rear wheel diameter: 26.6 cm
- Chassis weight: 10 kg
- Seat unit weight: 3.8 kg
- Basket capacity: 9 l
- Basket max load: 4 kg
Jane Groowy specification:
- Dimensions: L70 x W44 x H55 cm (in lower position)
- Weight: 15 kg
Jane Nest specification:
- Dimensions: L60 x W44 x H58 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.