Jane Muum Pushchair - Beryl
The Muum is big on adaptability: the Patented Pro-Fix System locks and unlocks the Jane carrycots and Car Seats with just one hand, and the lightweight chassis and innovative folding system allow you to fold the Muum without having to remove the seat.
The versatile reversible seat unit has 3 recline positions and can accommodate newborns to toddlers, and the large seating area guarantees comfort for your child. The large shopping basket and swivel wheels make the Muum perfect for shopping trips, but the independent suspension will give a smooth ride wherever you travel. The handle bar brake level is thumb-operated, so theres no risk of hurting your toes on a cumbersome footbrake.
- Book type freestanding fold without removing the seat unit
- Pro-Fix System attach Jane Carrycots or Car Seats with one movement
- 3 recline positions suitable from birth until toddler (107, 130 or 152 degrees)
- Seat unit can be parent or forward facing
- Large seating area gives your child room to grow
- Large shopping basket
- Lighter lockable front swivel wheels and independent front suspension
- Removable rear wheels for even more compact fold
- Thumb operated one-touch hand brake lever
- Carry handle
- Adjustable footrest.
- Height adjustable 7 position handlebar (78-108 cm)
- Removable washable upholstery
- Fully adjustable hood with 2 visor positions
- Reinforced seat unit uses honeycomb centre for extra strength but minimal weight
- Breathable water resistant fabrics
- Hard wearing and stain resistant fabrics
Jane Muum Specifications:
- Muum Dimensions Open: L 98 x W 60 x H 78-108 cm
- Muum Dimensions Folded with seat unit: L 75 x W 60 x H 34 cm
- Muum Dimensions Folded without rear wheels: L 70 x W 50 x H 23 cm
- Muum Chassis Weight: 6.6 Kgs
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.