Jane Matrix Light 2 - Jet Black
Direct from Jane 3-5 Days
Not available for international delivery
The next evolution of the Matrix Car Seat, the Matrix Light 2 offers the option of safely travelling in the car with your child sat up or laying flat the position thats recommended by health officials for longer journeys. This offers great convenience - if your child is sleeping you can nip to the shops and back again without the need to wake them up.
When used with mattress, the Matrix Light 2 can be used for overnight sleeping 24/7 just like a conventional carrycot, then simply convert back to a car seat when needed.
- Group 0/0+: 0-13 Kgs. (Birth to approx. 18 months)
- Group 0: 0-9 months approx. (Flat position)
- Group 0+: 0-18 months. (Sitting Up position)
- 4 reclining positions adapt to your child: 138-180° .
- 2 positions approved for vehicle use: Lie Flat (180°) and sitting position. (138°)
- No time limits baby can initially travel lying flat.
- Pro-Fix System connection to Jane Chassis.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Shock absorbing material for integral protection.
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping.
- Spacious design means baby can travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- Can be installed using the car seat belt system or the Isofix System.
- Group 0+ seat lock can be fastened to give more stability and reduce impact.
- 5 point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating - increasing protection when lying down.
- Carry handle has 3-positions.
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.