The next evolution of the Matrix Car Seat, the Matrix Light 2 offers the option of safely travelling in the car with your child sat up or laying flat - the position that's recommended by health officials for longer journeys. This offers great convenience - if your child is sleeping you can nip to the shops and back again without the need to wake them up.
When used with mattress, the Matrix Light 2 can be used for overnight sleeping 24/7 just like a conventional carrycot, then simply convert back to a car seat when needed.
- Group 0/0+: 0-13 Kgs. (Birth to approx. 18 months)
- Group 0: 0-9 months approx. (Flat position)
- Group 0+: 0-18 months. (Sitting Up position)
- 4 reclining positions adapt to your child: 138-180° .
- 2 positions approved for vehicle use: Lie Flat (180°) and sitting position. (138°)
- No time limits baby can initially travel lying flat
- Pro-Fix System connection to Jane Chassis
- Automatic belt height adjustment system
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Shock absorbing material for integral protection.
- Can be used as a carrycot for overnight sleeping
- Spacious design means baby can travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer
- Can be installed using the car seat belt system or the Isofix System
- Group 0+ seat lock can be fastened to give more stability and reduce impact
- 5 point safety harness with one-pull adjustment
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating - increasing protection when lying down
- Carry handle has 3-positions
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £30
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.