Jane Kawai Micro Koos Travel System - Jet Black
Direct from Jane 3-5 Days
Not available for international delivery
Suitable from birth Kawai Micro Koos Travel System from Jane allows you for a comfortable stroll through any terrain and provides excellent safety during car journeys. This set includes compact-folding Jane Kawai Pushchair, Micro Soft Carrycot, Koos i-Size Car Seat, changing bag and rain cover.
The Jane Kawai merges excellent functionality, lightweight and very compact size after fold in one stylish form including telescopic handlebar (91-105 cm) with elegant eco-leather grip. Thanks to multi-terrain wheels and all-round suspension, the Kawai can adapt to any terrain, providing an ultra-smooth ride. Its front swivel/lockable wheels, comfortable footbrake and extra-large shopping basket are perfectly made for shopping trips. There is also a design coordinated bag with a portable changing mat for not he go nappy changes.
Kawai's large versatile and high situated seat unit with a reversible seat liner and 5-point harness can be set in parent or world facing direction. The seat backrest and footrest can be fully adjusted to the preferred position, including a full lie back mode suitable for newborns. Large extendable hood with mesh window offers UV50+ solar protection and is water repellent too, but on heavy rain, you can always use an included rain cover. The built-in Pro-Fix system features complete compatibility with Jane carrycots and car seats.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Telescopic adjustable handlebar - 91-105 cm
- Eco-leather handlebar and bumperbar grips
- Super compact fold with the seat unit attached
- Removable PU multi-terrain wheels
- All round suspension for a smooth ride
- Front swivel/lockable wheels
- High and spacious seating area gives your child room to grow
- Seat unit can be parent or world facing
- Multiple recline positions with lie flat mode perfect for newborns
- Adjustable footrest
- Reversible seat liner - 2 designs
- Extendable UV50+ hood with mesh window
- Extra-large shopping basket - 18 l capacity
- Breathable water repellent fabrics
- Convienient dual action footbrake
- Removable washable upholstery
- Travel system ready with Pro-Fix System to attach Jane Carrycots or Car Seats with one movement
- Complete with coordinating changing bag and raincover
Jane Micro Soft Carrycot
The new Micro Soft Carrycot from Jané provides a practical and lightweight option for transporting your baby whilst resting. Thanks to the Pro-Fix system, the Micro can be fitted onto all the chassis of the Jané 2010 collection or newer, as well as all the other Pro chassis and pushchairs of previous years.
The Micro carrycot includes an apron that attaches with a zip all the way around making it easier to handle and keeping baby nice and snug. The Micro is suitable for overnight sleeping or naps during the day.
- Folds flat for optimal compactness
- New folding system which has reduced the weight of the carrycot, making it fold even easier
- Your baby can travel lying down, helping lungs to develop correctly and helping to prevent any respiratory problems. The carrycot also creates a safe and comfortable environment for a newborn baby
- Pro-fix system - the carrycot is compatible with all Jane Pro chassis and pushchairs- no need for extra fitting kits
- Aluminium structure delivers stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality
- Not suitable for in-car use
- Padded mattress included
Jane Koos iSize Car Seat
Suitable from birth to around 15 months and approved to ECE R44/04 and R129 safety regulations the Koos i-Size combines a lightweight polypropylene injected body shell with special side-impact protectors for better security. An ergonomic soft padded headrest gives extra support to the baby's head and neck. Removable insert cushion improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side-impact for smaller babies from 40 to 60 cm.
The Jane Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks the Koos to any Jane chassis with just one movement, removing the need to buy awkward fitting kits and you can fit the Koos to your vehicle with your 3-point seat belt system and seat belt lock which tensions the seat belt for more stability, or just click the Koos onto the optional Koos ISOFIX base (not included).
- Suitable for infants from birth to 15 months approx. Group 0+ 0-13kg, or children with a height of between 40-83 cm
- Comes with removable newborn insert for babies 40 - 60 cm
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts
- Equipped with special side impact protectors
- Adjustable headrest with 5 height positions
- Ergonomic soft padded pillow that supports baby's neck and body
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation
- Three-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions
- Storage compartment
- Removable and washable upholstery
- Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind
- Third belt guide and correct installation test
- Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos
- Attaches to any Jané Pro-Fix Compatible Pushchair or Chassis to make a travel system with just one movement - (no fitting kits required)
- Compatible with the Koos ISOFIX base (not included)
Jane Kawai Pushchair:
- Dimensions open: L 82-97 x W 61 x H 91-105 cm
- Dimensions folded with seat unit: L 64 x W 61 x H 29 cm
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Chassis weight: 7.8 kg
- Seat unit weight: 7.8 kg
- Front wheel diameters: 19.5 cm
- Rear wheel diameters: 29 cm
Jane Micro Carrycot
- Suitable from birth to around 9 months
- Dimensions: L 75 x W 30 cm
Koos iSize Infant Car Seat
- Weight - 3kg
- Suitable for child up to 13kg
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.