Jane Epic Pushchair - Soil/Chrome
The Jane Epic has a sporty, compact and versatile design which was built to be hardwearing. The PU (polyurethane) tyres are 10 times more hard-wearing than tradition rubber tyres with better shock absorbing qualities, and the long travel, independent rear suspension and balanced front wheels give amazing comfort and manoeuvrability.
A double lock braking system located on the handlebar (includes handlebar cover) removes the chances of hurting your foot on a footbrake, and the lightweight tubular chassis is made from aluminium with the highest grade of elasticity, giving the Epic a more compact fold.
A higher seat unit keeps baby away from pollution when out and about in town and if you fancy a break, you can use the Epic as a highchair. The reversible seat unit allows your child to face you or face the world.
- Tubular aluminium chassis with high elasticity for hardwearing toughness.
- Patented compact folding system gives a 10% smaller fold.
- Independent long travel suspension with two shock absorbers.
- PU tyres give better protection against punctures and tyre wear.
- Double brake on handlebar.
- Reversible seat.
- Higher seat unit means you can use the Epic as a highchair.
- Removable handlebar cover reduces wear and tear on the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Shopping basket.
- Pro-Fix system allows attachment of car seats and carrycots.
- Epic dimensions folded: 63 x 59 x 33 cm.
- Epic dimensions open: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm.
- Epic chassis weight: 8.93 kg.
- Epic Adjustable backrest range: 110, 125 and 142 Degrees.
Jane products come with a 2 year warranty, this covers you for any manufacturing faults that my occur during this period.