Jane Crosswalk Pushchair - Sailor
Fresh for 2015, the Jané Crosswalk is sleek and sophisticated in the city and sturdy in the great outdoors. Built specifically for all-terrain performance, the Crosswalk boasts robust shock-absorbing tyres, lightweight tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension and a spacious, comfortable passenger seat.
The combination of independent suspension and shock-absorbing tyres ensure a smooth ride for your passenger whether you're gliding across smooth city pavements or tackling tough country turf. The seat unit's multi-position reclining backrest includes a lie-flat position ideal for newborn babies.
- Suitable for children from birth to 3 years approx.
- Reversible, detachable seat unit with lie-flat option for newborns
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers on rear wheels
- Compatible with Jané Koos and Matrix Light 2 infant carriers
- Compatible with Jané Nano foldable carrycot
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm) and large basket
- 10% more compact patented folding system
- Folded dimensions: 67 x 60 x 36 cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116 cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.