Jane Crosswalk Convert - Red
Direct from Jane 7-10 Days
Not available for international delivery
The Jané Crosswalk Convert is sleek and sophisticated in the city and sturdy in the great outdoors. Built specifically for all-terrain performance, the Crosswalk boasts robust shock-absorbing tyres, lightweight tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension and a spacious, comfortable passenger seat.
The combination of independent suspension and shock-absorbing tyres ensure a smooth ride for your passenger whether you're gliding across smooth city pavements or tackling tough country turf. The seat unit's multi-position reclining backrest includes a lie-flat position ideal for newborn babies.
The Crosswalk Convert allows you to convert the pushchair seat unit into a carrycot with its own hood and apron. The carrycot features two carry handles plus support bars so the carrycot can be used independently.
- Converts into a stand-alone carrycot
- Suitable for children from birth to 3 years approx.
- Reversible, detachable seat unit with lie-flat option for newborns
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers on rear wheels
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm) and large basket
- 10% more compact patented folding system
The Jane Micro Carrycot is a practical, lightweight Carrycot with a new folding system which has reduced the weight of the carrycot, making it fold even easier.
The new Micro Soft Carrycot from Jané provides a practical and light weight option for transporting your baby whilst resting. Thanks to the Pro-Fix system, the Micro can be fitted onto all the chassis of the Jané 2010 collection or newer, as well as all the other Pro chassis and pushchairs of previous years.
The Micro carrycot includes an apron that attaches with a zip all the way round making it easier to handle and keeping baby nice and snug. The Micro is suitable for overnight sleeping or naps during the day.
- Folds flat for optimal compactness
- New folding system which has reduced the weight of the carrycot, making it fold even easier
- Your baby can travel lying down, helping lungs to develop correctly and helping to prevent any respiratory problems. The carrycot also creates a safe and comfortable environment for a newborn baby
- Pro-fix system the carrycot is compatible with all Jané Pro chassis and pushchairs- no need for extra fitting kits
- Aluminium structure delivers stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality
- Not suitable for in-car use
- Padded mattress included
- Folded dimensions: 67 x 60 x 36 cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116 cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
Jané has one of the most advanced specialist testing laboratories in the world, which enables them to rigorously examining all products to guarantee maximum safety for your children.
Jané products come with 2 years warranty against material or manufacturing defects valid from the date of purchase. This guarantee is offered in addition to and does not affect customer's statutory rights. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase, as it is essential to make a claim.