The Hottmitt is the perfect comfortable and practical accessory for strolling with your little one in the colder months . Not only do these heated pram mitts keep your hands warm and cosy, they offer phone storage so you can fully use and charge your phone on the move.
Warmth and Cosiness in Seconds
Simply charge and connect the included 5000mAh battery pack to the Hotmitt and press the power button and your hands are guaranteed to feel lovely and warm. The Hottmitt offers approximately 20-30 5 minute heat bursts and even after only 60 seconds, your hands will begin to feel snug, which is perfect for strolling in the colder weather.
Phone Storage and Charge
The Hottmitt even caters for your phone! You can pop it in the central pouch and the ClearTouch technology means you can use your touch screen phone as you stroll whilst keeping your hands warm! The Hottmitt will also charge your phone on the move for the ultimate convenience.
- Keeps your hands warm and cosy after only 60 seconds
- 5 minute timer to provide the ideal amount of heat and prevent draining the battery - the timer resets at the push of the button if more warmth is desired
- Included 5000mAh battery pack on full charge offers approximately 20-30 5 minute heat bursts or two full charges of your phone
- ClearTouch technology for use of your touch screen phone
- Central pouch to store your phone
- Charges your phone on the move
- Water-repellent coating for protection against rain (guaranteed for 12 months - effectiveness will reduce naturally over time)
- Attaches easily to prams or pushchairs with a 'hoop' style handle
- Stylish grey fabric
- Removable orange inner lining is machine washable
- Grey outer layer can be washed with a damp cloth and soapy water - must NOT be machine washed
- Hotmitt dimensions: (W) 410 x (H) 280mm
- ClearTouch window dimensions: (W) 95 x (H) 150mm
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.