Fred Pressure Fit Wooden Stair Gate - White Wood/Pure White
Available to Pre-Order - Despatched in 2-3 Days
The Fred Pressure Fit Wooden Stairgate combines modern style with safety to secure your home for little one, whilst adding sophistication you don’t usually get with a safety gate!
The naturally carved Poplar wood is taken from sustainable forests, and provides an exquisite touch, whilst the tough material ensures the stairgate can take heavy impact.
This stairgate features a 2-way magnetic locking system for additional security, visual locking indicators to show when the gate has been left unlocked, and a glow strip for maximum visibility of the bottom rail, guaranteeing the optimum safety for your child as they explore the home.
You can also fit the Fred Pressure Fit Wooden Stairgate quickly and easily, thanks to the AccuFit™ indicators, SecureHold™ adhesive wall cups, to ensure the wall cups are securely fitted against wood and screws and fittings for any other surface.
- Made from exquisite naturally carved Poplar wood
- Only for use on bottom stairs
- Screw-fit and SecureHold™ adhesive wall cups
- 2-way child-proof magnetic locking system
- Visual locking indicators to clearly show when the gate has been left unlocked
- Child-safe materials
- Accu-Fit™ indicators to show correct installation
- One-hand opening
- Bi-directional gate swing (with one-way opening option)
- Slam-shut auto-lock function
- Glow strip for maximum visibility of the bottom rail
- Includes screws, fittings and a mini spirit level
- Fits walls with or without a skirting board
- Adjustable width: 75-96.5cm
- Height: 77cm
- Exceeds safety standards EN1930