Ergobaby Embrace Carrier - Burgundy
The Ergobaby Embrace is a super cosy and comfortable newborn carrier, which will keep your baby close to your heart in its natural position without complicated wrapping or tying. Made of lightweight Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 Certified jersey fabric is easy to carry with a soft padded, adjustable waist belt and spreadable shoulder straps.
The Ergobaby Embrace featuring 3 carrying modes: newborn (under 58 cm), facing-in (58-66 cm) and facing-out (over 66 cm). It enables you to meet the most ergonomic position for you and your growing baby. The carrier provides a cushioned neck support and "hip-healthy" design certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. In addition, the Ergobaby Embrace enables you for comfortable breastfeeding. The carrier folds up into a compact nappy bag, when not in use.
- Suitable from birth up to 11,3 kg
- Cosy & ergonomic design
- Made of lightweight Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 Certified jersey fabric
- Three carrying modes: newborn (under 58 cm), facing-in (58-66 cm) and facing-out (over 66 cm)
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Soft padded adjustable waist belt & spreadable shoulder straps
- Easy to buckle without complicated wrapping or tying
- Easily folds up into the compact nappy bag
- Certified and recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Machine washable
- ErgoPromise 10-year Guarantee
On 2nd April 2019, Ergobaby, the award-winning maker of ergonomic baby carriers, announces that all Ergobaby carriers will now come with the ErgoPromise 10-Year Guarantee. Ergobaby stands behind the quality and durability of its carriers, and if there is a manufacturing or material defect within 10 years of purchase, Ergobaby will replace the carrier at no charge.
The ErgoPromise 10-Year Guarantee covers all baby carriers (including wraps).