Cybex Solution S i-Fix (R129/03 tested) - Soho Grey
Not available for international delivery
Designed to the latest UN R129/03 safety standard, the Cybex Solution S i-Fix has undergone vigorous advanced testing to provide the safest car journeys for your little one.
Complete with a reclining headrest that prevents your little one's head tipping forward and an air-circulation system to keep them cool, the Cybex Solution S i-Fix is a smart and stylish choice for safety-conscious parents that's suitable from 3 to 12 years.
The reclining headrest is perfect when your little one is sleeping, it prevents the head from tipping forward into a dangerous position. The Solution S i-Fix also includes a linear-side-impact protection, ensuring the Solution S i-Fix offers optimal protection in case of a collision.
- UN R129/03 safety standard certified with additional side impact testing
- Reclining headrest
- Optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus)
- Optimized ventilation system
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest
- ISOFIX Connect for more safety, can also be used in vehicles without ISOFIX
- Integrated ventilation system
- Extra wide and deep seat cushion
- Reclining backrest
- Energy-absorbing shell
- Group 2/3, 15 - 36 kg
- From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- UN R129/03 safety standard certified
- Fits the booster seat criteria of ISO/B3: 530mm
- Height: 100-150cm
- L 40.5 x W 50 x H 61 cm
- Weight 6.2 kg
Cybex products are covered under a manufacturer’s warranty period of 2 years. This covers you for any manufacturing faults that may occur during this period. Please note: Cybex warranty begins not on the date of purchase, but on the date of the installation.