The first electric stroller from Cybex, the e-Priam is embodied in technology and luxury and is an exceptional 4-in-1 travel solution from Cybex, which is compatible with the Lite Carrycot (included), Lux Carrycot and Cybex Infant car seats (both sold separately) using only one frame to make life on the go with your child easier.
The Lite Carrycot is a super lightweight addition, which is suitable for use as a newborn space and later as a wind stopper up to around four years. It includes a luxurious breathable memory foam mattress and 100% cotton interior padding for optimal comfort, and is made from strong and durable materials to provide protection from the elements.
The Lithium-ion battery provides the Cybex e-Priam with a range of 8-45km (approx.) depending on the travelling conditions. With a maximum charge time of six hours, the battery can easily be charged using the cable provided or by detaching and there is a charge status LED indicator in the rear axle for easy checking.
Smart Uphill and Downhill Assist
The integrated handlebar sensors recognise uphill pushing pressure and downhill pulling pressure and adapt the support accordingly for an effortless journey.
Rough Surface Support
The e-Priam tackles any terrain with ease to offer smooth and comfortable off-road adventures for both you and your little one.
The two electric engines provide the e-Priam with additional powered support and are quiet to ensure baby has peace and quiet for a restful journey.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg
- Includes choice of chassis, Seat Pack, Lite Carrycot and choice of Cloud Z i-Size Car Seat
- Compatible with Lite Carrycot (included), Lux Carrycot and Cybex Infant Car Seats (both sold separately)
- Lite carrycot includes breathable memory foam mattress and 100% cotton interior padding
- Support for uphill, downhill and uneven surfaces
- Support available for slopes up to 14° approximately
- Lithium-ion battery powered – maximum charge time: 6 hours
- Handlebar sensors identify pushing and pulling
- Two electric engines for additional support if required
- Versatile seat unit that can be used forward or parent facing
- Highly positioned seat unit perfect for sitting at the table
- Memory buttons mean seat can easily be clicked on and off
- Height-adjustable leather-look handlebar
- Padded harness for additional comfort
- Full-suspension for a smoother ride
- Two-wheel mode for improved manoeuvrability on a variety of surfaces
- One-hand multi-position recline including lie-flat
- Adjustable three-position leg rest
- One-hand free-standing fold for compact, easy storage and transportation
- Includes comfortable seat inlay
- XXL extendable sun canopy with UVP50+ sun protection and wind shelter
- Extra large shopping basket with 5kg capacity
- Includes battery, charger, adaptors for infant car seat, raincover and shopping basket
Please note: The battery run time depends on external conditions (e.g. surface characteristics, temperature, incline) and load (e.g. child weight, basket load).
Fair conditions: 28 miles (approx.)
Difficult conditions: 12.4 miles (approx.)
Extreme conditions: 5 miles (approx.)
The run time is determined by usage, external influences and battery condition and the battery capacity decreases with age and usage.
- Folded dimensions: L 950 mm / W 600 mm / H 400 mm
- Folded dimensions most compact: L 800mm / W 510mm / H 210mm
- Weight: 10.6 kg
- Dimensions: L 705 / W 295 / H 115-180mm
- Weight: 0.9kg
Cloud Z i-Size:
- From birth up to approx. 18 months
- L 67 x W 44 x H 38 cm
- 45cm - 87cm
- Weight: 4.8kg
Cybex products are covered under a manufacturer’s warranty period of 2 years. This covers you for any manufacturing faults that may occur during this period. Please note: Cybex warranty begins not on the date of purchase, but on the date of the installation.