Chicco Seat 4 Fix Group 0+/1/2/3 Car Seat + FREE Bebecare Easy Tech - Octane
Not available for international delivery
The Chicco Seat 4 Fix Group 0/1/2/3 Car Seat provides complete seating for your little one during all four stages - from birth up to 36 kg. It enables comfortable and secured seating in the rearward (0-18 kg) and front-facing position, thanks to its rotating base. A durable shell equipped with an additional removable Side Safety System ensures exceptional protection in a case of the side impact. The recline feature with 3 available positions, offers maximum support during long trips.
The Chicco Seat 4 Fix is outfitted with soft padded headrest and a 5-point harness, which adjust simultaneously. The additional removable mini cushion to embrace little passengers in a snug hug. Harness and cushion can be easily detached and hideaway while your child grows enough to use a 3 point vehicle seat belt. The belt positioner in the 2/3 Group provides the best lap belt settings to protect the child's abdominals.
This car seat offers safer, easier and faster installation with Isofix system and top tether strap. It can be also fitted with a 3-point car belt, which makes this seat more versatile in use. The red belt guides will help you to settle the seat in your vehicle in the correct manner.
- Suitable from birth up to 36 kg
- Rearward facing up to 18 kg
- Forward-facing from 18 up to 36 kg
- Rotating base
- Durable shell with side wings
- Additional Side Safety System
- Three recline positions
- Soft padded interior
- Simultaneously adjustable headrest and 5-point harness
- Includes removable mini reducer
- Compatible with vehicle belt for Group 2/3 staging
- Belt positioner ensures abdominals protection
- Securely installation with Isofix and top tether strap or 3-point vehicle belt
- Red belt guides ensures correct setting
- Removable and washable fabric cover
- Dimensions: L46 x W54 x H66 cm
- Weight: 12.5 kg
- Suitability: up to 36 kg
Chicco offers a 2 years warranty for manufacturing defects for all products from the date of purchase.
This warranty is based on your sales receipt and is valid in the UK and Ireland only.