Chicco Next 2 Me Magic Side Sleeping Crib - Cool Grey
The Chicco Magic Side Sleeping Crib with new sliding side panel is designed to keep your child even closer without having them in the same bed which offers the space both you and your baby need to keep safe.
The Next 2 Me Magic features a new rocking mechanism that can you can use in the standing mode to lull your child to sleep. One hand opening panel providing easy access to your little one when you want to feed or comfort them and unlike other cribs where the sides zip down this is quicker and looks much neater.
This Magic Crib can be used from birth and is complete with soft, padded sides with mesh windows for extra comfort and the mattress with 3D mesh cover will make sure your little one is always comfortable. The lining inside the crib can be removed and washed in case of any accidents and the rounded shape of the crib will offer a cocooned feel for your newborn.
The height range of the crib can be easily matched to your bed thanks to 11 height adjustable levels and versatile legs. The Next 2 Me Magic also can be inclined on either side which this is a great feature offering maximum flexibility.
The crib is easy to maneuver with the 4 integrated swivelling wheels, which allow you to move around and set safely in chosen place thanks to brakes included. You can also fold it down for transportation and take with you by a comfortable travel bag and safety harness kit (included).
- Suitable from birth
- Soft padding for maximum comfort
- Includes soft mattress with removable, washable 3D mesh cover
- User friendly 11 height adjustable levels
- Features a new rocking mechanism
- Includes 4 wheels with brakes for extra manoeuvrability
- One-hand-opening panel for easy access
- Simple to assemble and use
- Easy to transport in the included storage bag
- Easy to attach and remove from parents' bed with 2 fastening straps provided
- Weight: 13.1 kg
- Dimensions: 99,5L x 73W x 66,5/82,5H cm
- Folded dimensions: 91,5L x 60H cm
Chicco offers a 2 years warranty for manufacturing defects for all products from the date of purchase.
This warranty is based on your sales receipt and is valid in the UK and Ireland only.