Close Caboo +Cotton Blend Baby Carrier - Balsam
The Caboo +Cotton Blend is one of the very few carriers that can be used from birth and offers a great option to give both baby and parent the best carrying experience right from day one. Close have created a carrier that is easy to use, comfortable to wear and the beautiful neutral colours make this the perfect accessory for both mum and dad.
The Caboo +Cotton Blend could not be easier to use and could be likened to putting on a T-shirt which is easily adjusted by the rings on the side of the carrier. The new larger padded back panel offers great support for the person using the carrier and the light fabric means the Caboo is comfortable and cool to wear for long periods.
When it comes to getting baby in the carrier you will have complete peace of mind from the start and after a few simple steps your baby will feel snug and secure. The +Cotton Blend offers the recommended ‘Frog’ carry position for good development aswell as excellent head and neck support and the new padded cuffs offer baby even more support in the first few months.
The Caboo can be used from 5lbs upwards and has lots of hands free positions including a discreet breastfeeding position for mum. Once your child gets a little older, the Lite also has an easy to use hip position.
- Suitable from birth, 5lbs and upwards
- Fully adjustable (one size fits all), tightens through rings to fit you and baby exactly
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support and an easy to use hip position for older babies
- Great head and neck support in formative weeks/months
- Recommended 'frog legged' or M carry position for developing hips and spine
- Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
- Shaped and re-enforced back panel for added wearer support
- Handy front zip pocket for small flat items
- New padded neck cuff provides a little more support for baby
- Complies with TR16512 and the T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying