The Era from Bumbleride is a stroller for city travel and life on the go. The package includes the Era stroller, UPF45+ canopy, 5-point safety harness, wrist strap, pump and bumper bar.
Environmentally minded, the Era’s fabrics have been made from 28 post consumer water bottles, which reduce CO2 emissions and create a super soft feel, whilst the renewable, resilient cork in the handle bar is 100% sustainable. The dye process even preserves 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water.
Adaptable Seat Unit
With a reversible seat unit that includes lie-flat functionality, the Era is suitable from birth up to 25kg, and features one-hand recline and an adjustable footrest.
The Era boasts all-wheel suspension and air-filled tyres with included pump to ensure baby has a smooth ride on any terrain and includes 360-degree swivel front wheels for easy manoeuvring in even the tightest of spaces. The long seat and footwell mean your little one will be comfortable as they grow.
The Era features a spacious basket with pump storage and machine washable, removable fabrics and canopies. Ideal for on the go and storage, it folds into a compact package with auto lock and free stands.
- Suitable from birth to 25kg
- Fabrics made from 100% recycled PET
- Dye process preserves 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I
- PVC & phthalate free
- Reversible seat unit with lie-flat functionality
- Long seat and footwell
- All-wheel suspension
- 4 x air-filled tyres (pump included)
- 360-degree swivel front wheels with inline lock option
- One-handed backrest recline
- Adjustable footrest
- Adjustable non-toxic cork handle
- 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Foot brake
- Auto lock
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop out extensions
- Foldable bumper bar
- Parent wrist strap
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock
- Spacious basket with pump storage
- Machine washable, removable seat fabrics and canopies
- Infant car seat compatible
- 3 year warranty
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.5kg)
- Frame: 20 lbs. (9kg)
- Seat: 7 lbs. (3.5kg)
- Capacity: 55 lbs. (25kg)
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5” L x 24.5” W x 40.5” H (82.5cm L x 62.5cm W x 103cm H)
- Folded with seat: L x 24.5” W x 13” H (75cm L x 62.5cm W x 33cm H)
- Folded without seat: 29.5” L x 24.5” W x 12” H (75cm L x 62.5cm W x 30.5cm H)
- Folded without rear wheels: 29.5" L x 20.75" W x 10.75" H (75cm L x 52.5cm W x 27.5cm H)
- Upright fold: 30” L x 24.5” W x 12.5” H (76cm L x 62.5cm W x 32cm H)
- Handle range: 26” - 44.5” H (66cm - 113cm H)
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tyres with inner tube)
- Packaging: 20” L x 11” W x 30” H (51cm L x 28cm W x 77cm H)
- Seat: 9.5” L x 12.5” W (24cm L x 32cm W)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5” L x 13” W (50cm L x 33cm W)
- Shoulder width: 13" W (33cm W)
- Seat to knee: 9.5" L (24cm L)
- Knee to footrest: 12" L (30.5cm L)
- Width at knee: 13" W (33cm W)
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-3 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.