Bugaboo Ant Stroller on Black Chassis - Choose Your Colour
* Choose your: Bugaboo Ant Style Set
Steel Blue - In Stock
- Steel Blue - In Stock
- Black - In Stock
- Neon Red - Out of Stock
- Grey Melange - In Stock
As low as £324.35
The Bugaboo Ant Base is an ultra-compact stroller, which will make your travelling easier and your child’s transportation more comfortable. The Ant folds down to incredibly small dimensions - 55 x 38 x 23 cm, that fits cabin bag requirements for most airlines. Thanks to the telescopic handlebar, it can be carried like a trolley bag, making your way between gates so easy and stressless.
Like the real ant, this smart stroller can carry much more load than its own mass, and it weighs less than 7 kg. The durable frame can hold up to 22kg including a capacious underseat and rear luggage basket (18 litres in total). The all four-wheel suspension perfectly balances the weight, providing smooth strolling over bumpy surfaces. All of these features plus swivelling wheels allow you to push and steer the stroller with just one hand.
The Ant’s ergonomic seat unit is constructed to provide excellent support and comfort for your little one. The two directional modes (parent and world facing) with 5 recline positions, provide you with optimal flexibility. The 5-point harness provides safety, while the beautifully crafted seat fabrics, including height adaptable backrest and extendable UPF +50 sun canopy, guarantee a snug and comfortable ride for your baby. All covers are machine washable at 30 degrees, which allows you to keep the seating clean and fresh.
Additional accessories, such as a rain cover, footmuff, organizer and travel bag, are available individually and make every journey a breeze, without concern about weather conditions. The Ant combined with a car seat will create a super lightweight, compact travel system for your family. We especially recommended Bugaboo Turtle as it will match the look of your Ant stroller perfectly (car seat with adaptors available separately).
Super compact design
Just like its namesake, the Bugaboo Ant is small, lightweight and incredibly strong, which makes it an ideal travel companion for your family. Its very small folded dimensions - 55 x 38 x 23 cm fits most airlines cabin bag requirements.
Flexibility and support you and your baby deserve
The Ant’s seat unit can be set in parent or world facing position and fully reclined to lie-flat, ideal for afternoon naps. The height adjustable backrest helps you to keep your child's back straight to support the right posture and increase comfort.
Excellent quality in every detail
Like all Bugaboo products, the Ant is made of high-quality materials, taking care of every single detail. The lightweight and durable base with integrated all-wheel suspension can withstand up to 22kg of pressure, providing a smooth ride at the same time.
- Suitable from birth up to 22kg
- Lightweight and durable frame
- Integrated all-wheel suspension
- Easy to push and manoeuvre with only one hand
- Folds in one-piece to a super compact, free standing position
- Pull-along trolley mode
- Ergonomic seat with 5 recline positions
- Forward and parent facing mode
- Extendable UPF +50 sun canopy
- Five-point harness
- Adjustable backrest
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Machine washable covers
- Travel system ready
- Dimensions: L 97 x W 40.8 x H 102 cm (L 38.19 x W 16.06 x H 40.16 inches)
- Folded dimensions (excluded rear wheels): L 23 x W 38 x H 55 cm (L 9.06 x W 14.96 x H 21.65 inches)
- Weight: 7.2kg. (15.87 lbs) (Chassis, wheels, seat)
- Seat – For use up to 22kg. (48.5 lbs)
- Seat dimensions: L 57 x W 27.3 cm (L 22.44 x W 10.75 inches)
- Underseat Bag Capacity: 18 litres (4.76 gallons)
- Front tyres diameter: 12 cm (4.72 inches)
- Rear tyres diameter: 15 cm (5.91 inches)
- Handlebar height: 95 - 104 cm ( 37.4 - 40.94 inches)
Ever since it began in 1994, Bugaboo have taken pride in designing prams that help you explore the world around you, in comfort and style.
Bugaboo strollers come with a full 2 years warranty.
Register your Bugaboo stroller within 3 months of purchase and receive an extra year.