The FIRST CLASS PLUS is a group 0+/1 car seat that grows with your child. It offers rearward facing safety from birth to 13 kg. Then as your baby grows, it can be used forward facing from 9 kg through to 18 kg, which is approximately 4 years of age.
The unique Britax Click & Safe system offers Side Impact Protection with deep, soft padded sides, as well as 5-recline positions in the forward-facing position. Ready for the smallest child, the newborn insert provides extra comfort and a more natural sleeping position. The Harness retainers make it easy to take your child in and out of the seat.
Britax FIRST CLASS PLUS Features:
- Recommended Weight: birth to approx. 18kg
- Recommended Age: birth to approx. 4 years
- Rearward facing for newborn babies (birth to 13kg)
- Forward facing for children from 9kg to 18kg
- Click & Safe Audible safety system indicates when the harness has been tightened sufficiently
- 5-Point safety harness with one pull adjustment
- Side Impact Protection with deep, softly padded side wings
- Unique pitch control system that reduces forward movement in the event of an accident.
- Five recline positions - the seat adjusts without disturbing your child. (When forward facing)
- Read for the smallest child, the newborn insert provides extra comfort and a more natural sleeping position
- Harness retainers make it easy to take your child in and out of the seat
- Performance chest pads
- Two seat belt routing options. (When forward facing)
- Slim base - for better fit in cars with sculptured seats
- Spring loaded belt locking mechanism allows easy installation
- Softly padded and washable cover
- Quick remove cover - can be removed without interfering with the harness
Britax FIRST CLASS PLUS Specifications:
- Group 0+/1
- Dimensions: H65 x W45 x D59cm
- Weight: 8.4g
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Britax Romer offers a two year guarantee against manufacturing or material defects on all their products.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and
complete your warranty card if available.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - (DPD) 1-2 Working Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - (EVRI) 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £30
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.