From 9–18 Kgs (Approx. 9 months to 4 years) the Britax Römer EVOLVA 123 is used with the integral easily adjusted five-point, one-pull harness. From 15 to 36 Kgs, (approx. 4 to 11 years) the harness stows away and the seat is used as a high backed booster seat with your car’s own seat belt. Belt guides correctly position the seat belt safely and comfortable over your child.
- The Seat grows with your child
- Side Impact Protection with soft, deeply padded wings
- Upright or recline position
- Pull out drink holder and snack tray
- Softly padded and washable cover
- 3-point seat belt installation
- Designed to fit modern sculptured car seats
- Removable, machine washable cover
- From 9 to 18kg:
- Easily adjustable five-point, one pull safety harness
- Harness retainers make it easy to take your child in and out of the car seat
- Performance chest pads
- Height-adjustable headrest moves up easily as your child grows and gives extra comfort when your child sleeps
- A one-pull height-adjustable headrest moves up easily as your child grows
- Group 1-2-3: 9-36kg (9 months - 11 years approx)
- From 15 to 36kg:
- Seat shape correctly positions the lap belt low over your child’s pelvis
- Seat belt guide positions the diagonal belt correctly over the shoulder
- Choice of upright or reclined position for a more comfortable ride
- Suitable for forward facing from 9-36kg
- Dimensions: H61-86 x W49 x D48cm
- Weight: 8kg
Britax Romer offers a two year guarantee against manufacturing or material defects on all their products.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and
complete your warranty card if available.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) 1-2 Days - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) 1- 2 Days - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.