The Dualfix M I-Size is used rearward facing from 3 up to 15 months, then you can spin the Dualfix around and use it forward facing, or keep it rearward facing all the way up to 18 kg. The 5-point safety harness is specially designed to distribute any force from impact to the stronger bones of the body and into the seat, and the performance chest pads help to reduce any forward movement in the event of an accident.
The 360° rotation system is designed to reduce stress on your back as you get your child in and out of the Dualfix - just rotate the seat to face you - taking the strain away from your back, and when your child is ready for forward facing motoring, just rotate the Dualfix without the need to re-install.
Britax Dualfix M i-Size Features:
- i-Size (ECE R129). Fits all i-Size approved seating positions
- Rearward facing from 3 months to 18 kg allows you to keep your child rearward facing even longer
- ISOFIX system allows direct connection to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points for a simple and safe installation
- Installation indicators confirm the seat is installed correctly
- Multiple recline positions allow comfortable sleeping
- Height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness
- Deep, softly padded full side wings provide excellent Side Impact Protection for your child along with the entire seat
- Performance chest pads reduce your child's forward movement and energy that occurs in the event of an impact
- Quick-remove washable cover eliminates the need to remove the harness when washing the cover, therefore ensuring the harness is always installed correctly
- Belly pad for your child's comfort
- Softly padded cover keeps your child comfortable in their seat
Britax Dualfix M I-Size Specifications:
- Group 0+ & 1 | 61-105cm | 3 months – 4 years | up to 18kg
- Dualfix Dimensions: H 74cm x W 44cm x D 48 cm
- Dualfix Weight: 15kg
Britax Romer offers a two year guarantee against manufacturing or material defects on all their products.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and
complete your warranty card if available.
Mainland UK Delivery Options
Orders £50.00 and over - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - FREE
Orders below £50.00 - Standard (DPD) Next Working Day (Order before 2pm) - £6.95
Orders below £50.00 - Standard Delivery (Hermes 2-3 day) - £3.95
|The following postcodes are sent on a standard 2-3 day delivery:|
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO numbers.
UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Delivery Options
All UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Orders are charged at a flat rate of £8.95 (sent with DPD)
Channel Isles – all orders sent at a flat rate of £19.95
|The following postcodes are UK Islands and Ireland:|
DPD Predict Service
Never miss a parcel delivery – for orders sent via DPD you will be notified by text and email on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery offering a one hour time-slot. If you’re unavailable during this time you have the option of re-arranging your delivery date, or for your delivery to be left with a neighbour.
Download the DPD Predict app and nominate a specific neighbour, your chosen safe place or collect the parcel from your local DPD pickup shop. Please note that a signature is required for all DPD deliveries.
Direct Deliveries from Supplier
Where a product states direct delivery, this will be fulfilled by the supplier directly from their warehouse. Each supplier has a different delivery service. Please contact our sales team on [email protected] for any queries regarding direct deliveries.
Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. We are unable to accept orders for International delivery.
Some of out heavier/bulkier products are fulfilled through one of our Logistics partners - CuddleCo/Kiss Logistics via a Panther Carrier Service. You will receive delivery communication as “CuddleCo”, your information will only be used for the fulfilment of the order.
From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me.
Parcel Forwarding Service
For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices.
Other services include a Combine and Repack Service where you can make lots of purchases and ship as one to save on international shipping costs. For more information including independent customer reviews please visit the forward2me website or watch the how it works video.