The Dualfix M I-Size is used rearward facing from 3 up to 15 months, then you can spin the Dualfix around and use it forward facing, or keep it rearward facing all the way up to 18 kg. The 5-point safety harness is specially designed to distribute any force from impact to the stronger bones of the body and into the seat, and the performance chest pads help to reduce any forward movement in the event of an accident.
The 360° rotation system is designed to reduce stress on your back as you get your child in and out of the Dualfix - just rotate the seat to face you - taking the strain away from your back, and when your child is ready for forward facing motoring, just rotate the Dualfix without the need to re-install.
Britax Dualfix M i-Size Features:
- i-Size (ECE R129). Fits all i-Size approved seating positions
- Rearward facing from 3 months to 18 kg allows you to keep your child rearward facing even longer
- ISOFIX system allows direct connection to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points for a simple and safe installation
- Installation indicators confirm the seat is installed correctly
- Multiple recline positions allow comfortable sleeping
- Height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness
- Deep, softly padded full side wings provide excellent Side Impact Protection for your child along with the entire seat
- Performance chest pads reduce your child's forward movement and energy that occurs in the event of an impact
- Quick-remove washable cover eliminates the need to remove the harness when washing the cover, therefore ensuring the harness is always installed correctly
- Belly pad for your child's comfort
- Softly padded cover keeps your child comfortable in their seat
Britax Dualfix M I-Size Specifications:
- Group 0+ & 1 | 61-105cm | 3 months – 4 years | up to 18kg
- Dualfix Dimensions: H 74cm x W 44cm x D 48 cm
- Dualfix Weight: 15kg
Britax Romer offers a two year guarantee against manufacturing or material defects on all their products.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and
complete your warranty card if available.