Britax Römer ADVANSAFIX IV M - Moonlight Blue
Not available for international delivery
Britax Römer ADVANSAFIX IV M is a forward facing car seat, suitable for children from 9 months to 12 years old (9-36kg). The ADVANSAFIX IV merges fresh, contemporary look with all benefits of the previous ADVANSAFIX model plus some convenient innovations.
New FLIP&GROW function allows you to change the seat from Group 1 (with an integrated harness) to Group 2/3 (with car’s 3-point seat belt) by few simple steps. Thanks to this intelligent solution you don't need to remove any parts from the seat, nothing can get lost, and you can swap it back at any time.
The extra soft neoprene chest pads fit conveniently on your child’s chest, helps to reduce their movement in the event of an impact. In addition, you can easily remove these for washing without disturbing the harness.
- Forward facing Group 1/2/3 car seat (9 months - 12 years old | 9-36kg)
- 5-point harness until 18 kg
- Innovative FLIP&GROW function allows you to make a an easy swop from Group1 to Group 2/3
- Optimal lap belt positioning with SecureGuard when using 3-point car seat belt
- Extra soft, neoprene performance chest pads hold your child in place in the event of impact
- ISOFIT+ with V-Tether and 3-point seat belt
- Comfortable multi-position recline for all ages
- Height adjustable headrest, harness with one-handed adjustment
- Quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks and V-Tether are correctly installed
- Pivot Link system to reduce forward movement
- Dimensions H60 – 83 x W44 x D47 cm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Forward facing installation 9 - 36 kg
Britax Romer offers a two year guarantee against manufacturing or material defects on all their products.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and
complete your warranty card if available.